VISITORS (6) - MIRACLES AND HOPES

"Welcome back, my guest", said the man. "Now, please have a seat as you always do since I knew you have a lot of question to ask me."

"The events from the past are liked dreams that never return, but might hunt us back. Either redemption or deprivation, but these two things may help us back."

"Now, clearly the main source of problem is Enterprise."

"But, can you blame her?"

"Some might said yes, some will said no...while the others may have a mixed feelings about it."

"Nevertheless, none of them are wrong to think that."

The problem occurs as Enterprise Alter managed to control Enterprise, making her to drastically hates Kay. While the others followed her, the leftovers trusted Kay.

Her actions caused several headaches for Kay, but he still managed to compromise it, until the battle against Enterprise took place.

The day when his limits ran out.

"The chains managed to hold him, just barely", said the man. "While the good thing is he managed to control himself before it's too late, the affect from head injuries caused him more trouble than he expected."

"But we will talking about that a bit later."

"In Enterprise's dream, some truths already discovered as we knew the reason. However, who is Enterprise Alter? Where she comes from?"

"Is she really exists or it just Enterprise delusional?"

"And, don't forget...the man who saved Enterprise in that dream."

"It's only a dream, my little Enterprise"

"I will always protect you, so you don't need to be worried anymore."

"That man has the same appearances as Kay. However, that speech is maybe Kay will never told her."

"But, a dream is a dream and the dream maybe just her delusional again?"

"There are plenty of mysteries that need to discovered and I hope your patience are limitless. Bear with me, please"

The man suddenly took out the wisdom cube out of nowhere and put it on the table, showing the guest.

"Wisdom cubes are pretty common in Azur Lane", said the man. "And some of you may already knew it."

"Orochi strength is from the wisdom cube that Kaga and Akagi collected for a single reason, which is to revive Amagi."

"However, the determination comes with numerous problems...sacrifices"

"For single person, they dare to sacrifice their own allies...either they are brave or just too foolish."

"But we can't discussed about this as we're not in their position. We didn't knew what they know but we knew what they want."

"Alright, enough about this chit-chat, let us looking at our main hero."

Kay is currently at coma and being treated at the Sakura Empire. He doesn't shown any sign to wake up.

"Brave but reckless, bold but foolish"

"He doesn't know, what his actions will caused the problem later on. The Cell is still alive but already been weaken. That might gives Kay some time to awake...or not."

"Azur Lane may wants their revenge against Kaga and Akagi and they might began their mission to find Orochi immediately upon the fleet returns."

"While the other side...a huge mistake."

The man is talking about Sakura Empire as they are ready to find The Cell rather than prioritize Orochi.

"They are doing what they don't belong in the first place and only despair waiting for them", said the man.

Only Kay is capable to defeat The Cell. Even though, the cell might weaken from last battle, its strength can't be ignored.

"They have a chance...a small chance that can't exist", said the man. "A chance they will win against the cell is quite cruel as fate doesn't choose them."

"They don't have any chance to win and only death will follow them afterwards."

"There are no good endings for them."

"And only miracle can save them."

"................................."

Several days before the last hope fallen apart will reaching them faster than they expected. Nagato completely underestimated the cell while the others follow her lead.

Zuikaku and Prinz Eugen are taking care of Kay may not realized the problem as they thought the cell already weakening.

"Kay managed to save them, but he didn't save their own foolishness", said the man. "But we knew, we can't blame them completely."

"The calamity will come to them, but there is a hope for them."

"It's depends on them, whether they decided to follow the path."

"...................................."

"When the sword returns to its own master, with all of them searching for a single hope, the sword will lead the path. Destroying all the impurities, protecting them from despair and guiding them to the path they should follow."

"..................................."

"Now, that's all my guest...................."

"You'll learn as the story progresses............."

"Until then, see you again, my visitor............."

"We will meet each other again........."