CHAPTER 37 - THE CELL AND OROCHI (1)

Sakura Empire, a few days after the battle against the black serpent. The situation is little bit calm yet they are still aware the calamity will be against them since that creature is still alive and kicking.

The preparation is already finished and they are ready to finish the score between them and Orochi, the main source for their problem.

Prinz Eugen, Shoukaku, Zuikaku and Takao are currently in room which Kay is resting. He is still sleeping with no sign for him to be awaken any moment.

"I hope you will awake any soon, Kay", said Zuikaku while holding his hands. "We will going to fight Orochi in order to end this war."

"Without you, fighting alongside with us will not hinder us. But I hope you will lend your spirit for us."

"Now...now, Zuikaku. No need to be so dramatic about this", said Shoukaku. "He will eventually wakes up. He is our hero, remember."

Shoukaku tried to comfort her, even though she knew Zuikaku is a strong girl and understand that Kay will eventually wakes up.

"That dragon said he will awake up, although it didn't say when or the time he will awake", said Prinz Eugen. "I don't why but we should trust that dragon."

"Nagato-sama said that dragon is our guardian from several years ago", said Shoukaku. "But, I can't remember it."

"Same with me", said Takao. "Kay and that dragon are the guardian of Sakura Empire but it doesn't make any sense. Considering their age and appearance."

The guardian of Sakura Empire are the one who protect them several years ago, when these girls are children. At that time, Sakura Empire in dire state and the elders unable to protect most of them.

But, that story will be reveal later.

"But that dragon feels very familiar to me", said Zuikaku. "Maybe it's a good sign for us."

"It will be a good sign, Zuikaku", said Shoukaku. "We will ki...I mean defeat Akagi and Kaga. We will claim our victory against them."

"We don't know what Kaga and Akagi are planning", said Takao. "But, such betrayal will put they in misery. I will demand an answer from them since their action are beyond acceptation."

Zuikaku lower her head and kisses Kay's forehead. Then, she looks at Kay, wondering how long it will takes for him to back in action.

"You don't want to kiss him liked you did before?", asked Prinz Eugen, joking with her. "By that, I mean his lips."

"No...I don't need to that", said Zuikaku, feeling embarrassed. "That time is different from this one."

Suddenly, Prinz Eugen got an idea. Although that idea might be not very good. There is no bad idea, it just that idea will gone wrong.

"How about we kiss him at his forehead?", asked Prinz Eugen. "It will be a good charm for us."

"There is no harm, I guess", said Shoukaku. "Although, Zuikaku might become jealous."

"What! I don't feel jealous!", shouted Zuikaku. "How about you, Takao? You want to kiss him?"

"No!", said Takao. "I don't have time to play with your game, Eugen."

Prinz Eugen smiles at Takao and suddenly whispering at her.

"Don't be liked that, Takao. This man saves you many times so you need to show him your kindness", whispered Prinz Eugen. "It just a kiss...or you want to do even more than that?"