CHAPTER 3 - ELEMENT (3)

An hour ago, before the meeting with Kay, some shipgirls could be seen talking to each other. Looking at their discussion, it was seen to be very intense.

"Vestal, what's our condition right now? "Wales asked.

Vestal 's look at Wales with a stern face. She just went to the hospital to treat the girls who were injured. Their situation is poor, but they are also lucky because there are no casualties yet.

"Most of the allies are seriously wounded, but we get zero fatality," Vestal responded.

Vestal also can't believe that they're lucky enough to have zero casualties. Although, she knows she's just supposed to be happy with the miracles. She couldn't believe that was possible. After all, the last defense of Azur Lane is left to protect the base. Most of them are damaged after receiving several enemy attacks.

"How did you manage to win this battle, Wales? "Ask Vestal. "I think I have to expect the worst, but you manage to win even though we have few more disadvantages against them.

Wales, Hood, Illustrious and Enterprise are silent. They 're not winning that battle. The unknown man is helping them. They don't have any reason to claim victory. Their silence was broken after a voice called them.

"What can I help you, madam?" said Belfast.

"I need you to go to a conference room. There's a man waiting for there. I need to watch him and treat him for a moment, "Wales said. "He's not a normal man, so be careful, please."

Belfast and Vestal seem to be confused. After all, now is not the time for a guest to visit them. Belfast, however, thinks it is not appropriate for her to ask Wales more about this man. She nodded and go to conference room immediately.

"A visitor, right now?,"Vestal said.

"He's not a regular guest. He's our savior, man. That's why we're able to win this battle, "Wales said. "We need to talk about this right now."

"So, what are you planning, Wales?" Hood asked. "He's already helping us, but we don't know anything about that man."

"I know that," Wales responded. "We lack the strength as well as the leader. If we can ask him to become our leader, we could have a chance to win this war against them.

Hood and Illustrious are in agreement. They might have a chance with Kay 's abilities. However, Enterprise is not in agreement.

"He's becoming our leader? "The Enterprise said. "We don't know anything about him. What if he's a spy from Crimson Axis? What if he's just playing with us and trying to destroy Azur Lane. It's too gamble for us for asking him to become our leader.

The girls are still silent. It's true that they can't trust Kay that much. He's still unknown to them. They don't have any options, though.

"He's too strong. There's no way we're going to let this chance pass, "said Wales." Based on this battle, Kay doesn't know much about the faction. He asks us which side good and which side is bad".

"However........," said Enterprise, before finishing her sentence.

"What if he wants to support the Crimson Axis? "Wales said. "I know this is a gamble, but he wants to destroy us, he doesn't need to come with us. He can easily destroy us with that power.

Enterprise understands, but still thinks it's too dangerous. It's still worth asking him to help Azur Lane. It's safer than to let Crimson Axis hire him.

"I get that," Enterprise said.

The girls decide to go straight to the conference room, leaving Vestal with utter confusion.