CHAPTER 28 - LOVE, HATRED AND EMOTIONS (4)

"Fancy meeting you here, Enterprise", said Kay. "I really want to see you after you wake up from 'sleeping'. But, you make my life a little bit easier. After all, I don't have to force myself in order to find you."

Kay and the others can felt the anger from Enterprise. While the others seem pretty much clueless, some of them including Kay already knew the reason.

Enterprise is very mad at Kay, upon hearing from Vestal that Azur Lane has ceasefire between Crimson Axis. With her body still weak, she collects all her strength and meets with Kay immediately. Even though, Vestal against that idea.

"Why you ordered us to ceasefire with them, commander?", asked Enterprise angrily while moving towards him. "We already push them this far. Now you order us to relax!!"

Wales tries to talk to Enterprise, trying to calm her down. She hopes Enterprise will said her frustrations in the meeting rather here. There are many girls watching them and it was very inappropriate for her to shout at Kay.

However, Kay just stops Wales and letting Enterprise says anything she wants. There is no need to hide anymore. These girls are not dumb, they are smart enough to think there is definitely something between Kay and Enterprise.

"What's your reason, commander?", asked Enterprise angrily. "I don't want to hear any coward excuse from you!!"

Enterprise is glaring at Kay liked seeing a person that she wants to kill. Yet, Kay still calm, although he is sarcastically answers her question.

"It's pretty simple, Enterprise", said Kay. "It's because your stupid action. Not to mention that you attacked the fleet in the last battle."

"If you ask me, you are the real reason why I requested the ceasefire first and not them."

"What...you're the one who requested to them?", asked Wales. "I thought it was Sakura Empire."

"It was me", said Kay while looking at Wales. "For the past several weeks, the friendship and loyalty in Azur Lane already been weaken. You have to know, this girl in front of me is...maybe the reason why our base lost its harmony."

Kay is pointing his judgement towards Enterprise. It's the truth that Enterprise may be the reason. Although, Kay indeed refused that she might be the one who held the responsible.

"But, that doesn't mean we should stop pressuring them, commander!!", shouted Enterprise. "We still can...."

"It's enough, Enterprise", said Kay calmly. "When you starts disobey my order, I felt we already been baited by them especially from the last rescue mission until now."

Kay thought that Kaga and Akagi already predicted that Enterprise will disobey his order by luring the Sakura Empire without his knowledge. Then, the last battle is too obvious as Prinz Eugen told him about the leaked information. Even though, he never told anyone the details.

"My order is based on my judgement and nothing will force me to change it", said Kay.

"Then, I challenge you to fight, commander", said Enterprise. "One vs one in order to prove myself, and to revoke your authority."

!!!!!!

All the girls become surprised, they didn't expect that Enterprise is dares enough to challenge him.

"That's a dumb move, Enterprise", said Kay.

"Why? Because you scared?", asked Enterprise.
"Because of your injuries, little girl", answered Kay. "And, I don't want that to be excuse for you."