VISITORS (7) - FAMILIAR FACES

"Well, you're not the one who I expect to see I afraid", said the man. "Nonetheless, visitor are still visitor and I still respect you for at least showing your face here."

"Now, let me remind you that our meeting are not a coincidence or just pure luck."

"We are bound to meet here. Am I right, the person who sent the calamity to other world."

KLANG!!

The sound of swords clashing with metal, impressively that several swords flying toward that man that bound with chains.

The last words from him triggered the visitors and start attacking that man. However, that man easily block all the swords that targeting him by using a single sword.

"Well, well...I didn't expect one of you have low temperance", said the man. "Did what I said triggered you, my guest?"

KLANG!! KLANG!! KLANG!!

"Short temper, I see", said the man. "Yet, what I said are indeed true. Now, I'm not intend to create a fuss here. I'm here to tell you the important matter that you should do, my guest."

"So, calm down a moment, shall we?"

The visitors lower their weapon and one of them makes the sword disappear. It's definitely one of their power.

"Good, now let begin our talk", said the man.

The visitors sit on the chair and looking at that man furiously. They also keep their guard up, considering that man manages to block their attacks.

"Four people with esper power", said the man, looking at the visitors. "Now I wonder, is it more than enough for you to defeat the cell?"

"If wondering why I knew, it's pretty simple. It's because I knew and I also know the origin of the cell including the inhumane experiments that your world have done."

"But, since it's your world, I guess they can do whatever they want. Even though, the people liked you are the one trying to eliminate that human. Trying to be hero?"

KLANG!! KLANG!!

The swords flies at that man again, it's indeed one of the visitor's power. The swords is attached together with several long chains, assuming that it's ability to control chains.

"Alright, maybe I was too exaggerating", said the man. "That truth is very painful to swallow. Isn't that right, my guests?"

"You did a right choice, but that choice will become your burden later."

"So, keep that in mind, would you?"

The swords that were aiming at that man disappear without trace. Seems liked the visitors manage to calm themselves.

"You're not coming here to get scold, my guests", said the man. "There are something you need to do. To be exact, finish the unfinished responsibilities."

"The cell that you sent can only, be killed none other than you."

"You can easily guess, what I'm talking about, my guests. There is no reason for you to act dumb."

The reason why Kay went to Azur Lane because of the cell which they sent that creature on purpose in order to save their own world. It's the last measure for them since they didn't have any choice.

Kay already decided to take the responsibilities for his failure, even though people around him aware that he doesn't need to. The people who misused the cell should be blamed.

"What you have to do are pretty simple and easy", said the man. "Find all the cell and kill them. You can use any methods that you want and there is no deadline. Pretty simple right?"

"There is no need for you to mix with their problem since it's their own problem and not yours."

"But, your are the one who will deciding it. So, feel free to do anything you want and as long as you kill all that cell that wondering around that world."

The visitors seem to be aware there are something that man hiding, the truth that they don't know.

"There is a conflict between two factions but someone you knew already tried to fix", said the man. "Azur Lane and Crimson Axis"

"You will learn more when you arrive there, my guests."

That man suddenly stands up and walking towards the door until he realized that he forgets to tell them something important.

"Before I forget, there are plenty of beautiful girls there", said the man. "Girls with different personalities and appearances. From cute to beautiful, from young to mature land. So, please behave yourself and try to be a gentleman."

"And, you will arrived at a specific location. A base to be exact and the base still in construction so please be patience. Your friend is working hard to build it."

"You will meet a girl and if I recall correctly, her name is...Taihou, from Sakura Empire."

"She is quite beautiful in my eyes but don't ever bother to tackle her, especially you young man."

The man is pointing his finger at one of the visitor, making him confused and surprised.

"She already has someone in her heart", said the man. "And, I don't know either that man is lucky or not to be fair."

"Well, that's it for today, my guests. Good luck with your duties and I hope you capable to do it."

"Oh, last warning. When you manage to get the glimpse of that world..."

The man looks at the visitor.

"Find Kay immediately!!", said the man with serious gestures.

BANG!!