CHAPTER 5 - FIRST OPERATION (1)

"What do you think about his plan, your majesty? "Wales asked.

A girl with tiny appearances, drinking a cup of tea while listening to Wales. She appears busy eating sweets on the table before her, Warspite told her. She's putting the cup back on the table and staring at Wales.

"That man's idea is pretty good, even though he really needs to change his attitude towards me," Queen Elizabeth said. "The man really has the guts to talk to me like the."

"In contrast to the Master 's attitudes, I don't think that any issues can happen to us when we use that plan," Belfast said. She seems to be trying to help her master, to convince Queen Elizabeth.

"Isn't that just unambitious?" Enterprise asked. It's pretty unusual for her to have teatime with others, but that's exceptional. "It's not like we've got to defeat the Akagi. We 're just forcing them to retreat from there. Right now, we have enough powers to defeat Akagi.

"Perhaps the Commander has his own plan for us," Wales said. "It's true that we've had enough power since the majesty and the others arrived with the other reinforcements."

"Nonetheless, it's still true that we need to force them to move from that area," Hood said. "They 're still close to us, and they might take another chance to attacking us." Hood looks at the Enterprise, smiling at it with sad eyes.

"We should be thankful to him for his support, Enterprise," Wales said. "We 're going to believe in him because he tries to trust us. I know he has his own reasons to be here, but right now, we should accept his judgments."

The mood is tense as Wales stops talking. Kay has given the plan to attack the Sakura Empire, but some girls think it's too unambitious.

Kay told all of them not to destroy them, as the main objective is to force them to return to their base. He thinks it could be a concern if the enemies are too close to Azur Lane, even though they have enough strength to defeat them.

"Well, it's better for us because we've managed to get the information out of the spies we've caught," Queen Elizabeth said. "Thanks to that, we've managed to get some vital information about their plans, powers and locations."

"Indeed, thanks to my Master," said Belfast. "He just knows what to do with the spies."

"Just to ask you, how did he manage to get the answer from the spies?" ask Warspite. "I thought it was hard for girls from the Sakura Empire to surrender."

"................."

***************************************

A couple of hours ago,

"They don't want to talk yet?" Kay asked.

"Indeed, commander," Wales answered. "They really have a heart of stone for us to persuade them. We 're trying to use some force, but it's futile.

Kay listens to the Wales report, then continues to think, and suddenly he has an idea.

"Leave this to me," Kay said. "I know the fastest way to get the information."

Then Kay and Wales went to prison, a location where the spies had been captured. They've been bundled up in the chair with Ark Royal stands behind them. She with Akatsuki, to be precise.

"What are you doing here, Ark Royal?" asked Wales.

"None in particular," Ark Royal said. "Just watch them, make sure they don't run away."