SIDE STORY (4) - AMONG ROYAL NAVY

"Alright, everyone here?", asked Kay. "Well, I bid your welcome to the unusual bonding session, I guess. Instead of drinking tea and having a tea party, we will played a game".

"It's called Among Azur Lane - Royal Navy Edition".

"Oh yeah, we are streaming right now.....so...."

"You know what, I will gave to Belfast and Wales. Please explain to them".

If you wondering what's going on right now. Basically, Wales asked Kay to join with the others to increase their friendship and trust. However, Kay seems didn't liked tea party that much. So, here we go. Play some games with Royal Navy.

This event happens before Kay and the others Eagle Union departed from Azur Lane for the rescue mission. Kay also decided to step down from being commander due to aggression from Enterprise. Well, consider he still need to find the remaining four Cell, I think he will be more happier.

"Greetings for everyone who watching this streaming", said Wales. "We are proud to inform all of you that we are right now, playing a game with commander Kay. Belfast can you please tell us more about this game".

"As you wish, madam Wales", said Belfast. "This game is called Among Azur Lane - Royal Navy Edition. It is a game which you will became manjuus and repair this ship. And, can you please elaborate more, master?".

"Alright, as you can see here.....this is Elizabeth ship", said Kay. "So......"

"It's Queen Elizabeth, commander", said Queen Elizabeth.

"Yeah...yeah....whatever", said Kay. "So, basically.....this ship is useless and we have to become a manjuus in order to repair this useless ship until it become even more useless......I mean better, good as new".

"Hey!!! I heard that, commander", shouted Queen Elizabeth.

"Alright...let me finish my sentences first", said Kay. "They will ten people playing this game in one match, 10 manjuus but two of them are impostor".

"You didn't knew who is the fake manjuus so either you finish the task or just throw up the fake manjuus".

"Do you understand?".

"..............................."

There is no response from the others as everyone is trying to figure up how the game works in first place. It is pretty easy, by the way.

"Good.....Now let's begin after Belfast introduces everyone else", said Kay.

Belfast introduces all the girls from Royal Navy who decide to participate in this game. There are Belfast, Wales, Sirius, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Hood and Illustrious. It is definitely a fun game and everyone can enjoys it.

I hope so..............

"Just to remind before we are starting........please don't activates your rigging just because you lose or got killed.....understand?", said Kay.

"............Understand!!!".

Kay and the others are starting to choose the color for the manjuus with different accessories that really show off themselves. Especially a crown for Queen Elizabeth, a huge sword for Warspite, and maid-headband for Belfast and many others. As for Kay, he is choosing a hood for the manjuus.

"That's pretty cute, master", said Belfast. "Maybe, I should wearing the same as you".

"I want to wear it too!!!", said Sirius.

*****************************

 Game started, you are the manjuus.