SIDE STORY (1) - KAY'S HOSPITALITY

Poke......poke.....poke.....

In the room where Kay sleeps, Belfast can be seen poking Kay's cheek as an excuse to wake him up. He stays up late to catch the spies who have breached their base. Because he's still sleeping, Belfast is taking this opportunity to touch him.

Poke....poke.....poke....

Despite a few tries, Kay is still asleep, and soon there is no sign of him waking up. Belfast is also attempting to use a particular strategy to wake him up as an excuse to touch him.

"What are you doing, Belfast?" Kay asked. For several times, he felt someone touching his cheek, which made him wake up.

"Nothing, Master," said Belfast. "I just want to wake you up from sleep. It is pretty late right now, so it is better for Master to wake up".

Kay looks at his watches, then. It's 10 o'clock in the morning. He suddenly gets up from his bed when he sees it and takes his towel. He's heading straight to the bathroom.

Belfast looks at his master, panicking after learning that he's already late. She stays quiet, waiting for the master to get prepared.

"Belfast!" Kay said. "Wait outside, please. I will come meet after I finished set up myself".

"As your wish, Master", Belfast responded. 

*********************************

Kay wears his usual clothes after taking a bath. He takes off his coat, lifts his hood, and looks at the mirror. Looking cool, as always, as the hood covers his back.

"Okay, look good for me," Kay said. " Now, time to meet Belfast."

He feels something peculiar as he tries to open the door. Something heading in the towards Azur Lane. It's a little different, are they allies or enemies?

Kay doesn't waste his time any longer because it's too dangerous to leave it alone. From his room, he opens the window and jumps. It's the third floor, but it's not a problem for Kay. Then he runs as fast as he might towards a place, he feels very abnormal.

However, when he gets there, there's nothing out of the ordinary. It seems natural to him from naked eyes, but his mind thinks otherwise.

"There's something extraordinary here, particularly the sea," Kay said. "Yet, I don't see anything here, but I could feel it, something coming here."

Kay is looking around, trying to find the source of the problem. Only to see some of the girls watching him.

"Hey Commander!" asked Cleveland. "What are you doing?" "You 're going to take a walk?

Kay looks at Cleveland when she asks the question, she's not alone. Apparently, she's with Montpelier, Denver and Columbia right now. Well, they 're sisters, so they're always going to be together.

"This is the commander you 're talking about, Aniki," asked Montpelier. "Nothing impressive, but if Aniki says he's a good man, I'll always accept that."

Kay lifts his hood as he looks at the girls.

"I'm just looking out at the base," Kay responded to Cleveland's question. "My name is Kay, I'm just an outsider."

"Outsider?" Columbia asked. "Are you not our commander? Wales has already spoken to us about you, Commander."

"Alright, the commander has his own circumstance," Cleveland said. "Wales doesn't want to be rude to you, so that's why she called you that."