CHAPTER 7 - FIRST OPERATION (3)

In the bottom of the sea, near the exact location of Kay, a girl can be seen who has serious injuries. Zuikaku, who was ordered by her leader to sacrifice herself along with her sister, Shokaku, to stop "The Cell" from pursuing them.

She can't move, her leg might be broken, her arm might be broken. She can only sit down, just lay down on the ground.

Yet she's not alone, "The Cell" with her, watching her suffer. It looks like "The Cell" resides in the cave at the bottom of the sea as a hiding spot. No wonder Kay was unable to detect it.

"The Cell" captures Zuikaku after it has been identified as a life-form that makes it fascinated.

While "The Cell" is generally known as a high-smart life-form, this Cell seems dumb, unable to talk or make decisions. The nature is focused just on how to survive, that's all.

Smashing and killing everything without caring of the consequences. It's like "The Cell" is only a newborn.

Zuikaku is trying to move, but it's pointless. She's served her purpose.

"At least, I managed to allow them some time to escape," Zuikaku said. "But I'm too weak to get out of here.

Zuikaku looks at "The Cell," watching her like a cat with its prey. Even if she has the energy to run, "The Cell" will capture her instantly.

She's giving up. She can only hope for the worst.

"Shoukaku-nee, I'm so sorry," Zuikaku said as she cried. "I am not brave enough to refuse the order. I think that if I accept this, they will look at us more highly, as the fifth division of the Sakura Empire."

The shipgirls in this world already overcome the fear that they will die soon. It's really typical in the war. Died to defend their country, died to kill the enemy and died to protect their loved ones.

"At least I will died, protecting all of you, supporting all of you. Is that right, Shoukaku-nee," Zuikaku said.

High growls can be hears, sounds like "The Cell" is probably not waiting any longer. Upon seeing Zuikaku, don't move for a while. Pobably assumes that its toy is already dead.

"This is it. I guess I'm going to die here," Zuikaku said.

"I 'm sorry about this one, Shoukaku-nee."

"Please forgive me for this"

On the outside, you think Zuikaku may already give up, but the inside is different. She doesn't want to die, she wants to live. She's hoping to see her sister again. She's scared of dying like this.

No accomplishment, no one's going to remember her like this. She can still do more than that. She still has to fight the Azur Lane. She also has to destroy the sirens and bring peace.

"No, not like this," Zuikaku said as she tried to crawl forward. "I'm not going to die like this."

"I 'm scared, Shoukaku-nee"

.......

.......

"Please help me out, Shoukaku-nee"

.......

Her body is giving up, she cannot move anymore. "The Cell" is already targeting her. Raised one of its tentacles and moved to Zuikaku.

.....

"Please save me", said Zuikaku in weaker voice.

BAMMMMMM.......

"The Cell" hit her already. Yet that's not how it works.

Zappp.............., Zappp........., Zappp............., Zappp ............