CHAPTER 61 - LOYALTY IS HONOR (1)

Ironblood HQ, a few days later after the removal of the cells and Orochi with Hipper is quite busy giving all the details about the incident.

"Do you understand, Bismarck?", asked Hipper with very unhappy mood. "Although the situation has been solved, it was Akagi and Kaga who betrays the Sakura Empire by working together sirens..."

"Loyalty is honor...only those who with power can save the humanity", said Bismarck. "It's indeed a shame, but it won't destroy our pact with them."

"Although, I'm surprised Sakura Empire has the power to eliminate Orochi and that monster you are talking about without our help..."

Hipper shook her head, making Bismarck wonder.

"We survive because of that commander...no, because of that man...", said Hipper.

"I afraid I don't catch it, Hipper", said Bismarck. "Now, what Sakura Empire is doing right now?"

"They are having a party...", said Hipper. "That Eugen has nerve to send me back here because she wants to enjoy herself..."

"A party? For winning against Orochi? Surely you jest", said Bismarck. "I don't know Sakura Empire celebrates as they win the war."

"No... they didn't celebrate because they won the battle," Hipper said. "They celebrate the return of the guardian of the Sakura Empire."

"I think the last guardian is Lady Shinano, is there anyone else?", asked Bismarck.

"It is the lost guardian, Bismarck", said Tirpitz, suddenly coming towards them. "He doesn't spend with us as much as other guardians, but he is the strongest one..."

"Although we don't remember about him until this day..."

"The lost guardian? Ah, it's Kay-sama...", said Bismarck. "So, is he the one you're talking about, Hipper?"

Hipper nods at Bismarck and tells her about the Sakura Empire proposal.

"These are the formal letters from Nagato and Azur Lane", said Hipper. "Hahhh...Azur Lane gave us an interesting proposal..."

"By working together under the former guardian of Sakura Empire to eliminate all the sirens..."

"Hahhh!! You want us to become their minions!!"

A loud voice shouted at them for disagreeing with the proposal. Then, the sound of footsteps became louder, approaching them.

"Deutschland, no eavesdropping, please", said Tirpitz.

"Yeah...yeah, whatever", said Deutschland. "I, however, can't accept to work with that pest. We are the mighty Ironblood and I, the mighty Deutschland..."

"Hahh!! Don't mad at me, I just tell you about their proposal", said Hipper, unhappy. "Just to be clear, Sakura Empire already accepted that proposal."

Azur Lane's proposal is to work together as a coalition party with Kay as the leader of the combine fleet to eliminate all sirens. There are many conditions and agreements in the proposal including the appointment of the commander for each faction.

And of course, Royal Navy and Sakura Empire are the earliest faction to agree with that proposal follow up by Eagle Union.

"So, they want to become the pets of that human?", asked Deutschland. "What so good about him?"

"Keep your tone down, Deutschland", said Bismarck, tells her a warning. "Although, Deutschland said is true...we can't just accept him as our leader..."