VISITORS (4) - BATTLE REPORTS

In the library, unknown time.

"I see you have again, my visitor", said the man. "I am very sorry for the past meeting which I am unavailable for a while. I am very busy handling this kind of reports".

"You can read it if you want to, my guest", said the man while giving the visitor several reports. The visitor took the reports from him.

"While you busy reading that report, I will enjoying myself by reading this book", said the man. "Feel free to call me if you want to ask anything that you don't understand, my guest".

The visitor is reading the reports diligently. The reports contain several information about the past mission after Kay became the commander of Azur Lane. However, it is important to mention that the reports are only limited to major missions including patrol missions and rescue mission.

Escort missions and mock battles are exclude. Therefore, please read it as you please.

******************

3rd Day

Mission : Rescue Mission (Ordered by Kay)

Commander : Kay

Flagship : Cleveland

Ship : Belfast, Montpelier, Hornet, Javelin, Laffey

Note : Jamming type sirens had been found and destroyed by Kay. The missing reinforcements have been found safely. No high-class sirens present.

8th Day

Mission : First Operation (Ordered by Kay)

Commander : Kay

Flagship : Prince of Wales

Ship : Belfast, Hood, Illustrious, Javelin, Formidable, Repulse, Enterprise, Cleveland, Montpelier, Denver, Columbia and Hornet.

Note : Sakura Empire already retreated from the location. The first Cell has been found and eliminated by Kay. No high-class sirens present.

10th Day

Mission : Rescue Mission (Request by Dragon Empery, Ping Hai and Ning Hai)

Commander : Not Available

Flagship : Enterprise

Ship : Cleveland, Hammann, Belfast, Javelin, Laffey and Unicorn

Note : Request to engage in battle is granted by Kay after the fleet spotted several sirens. High-class sirens named Tester Beta spotted. All the enemies have been eliminated.

13th Day

Mission : Patrol Mission (Ordered by Kay)

Commander : Not Available

Flagship : Essex

Ship : Shangri-La, Honolulu and Copper

Note : Request to engage in battle is granted by Kay after the fleet spotted several sirens, estimated 100 miles from Azur Lane. Tester Beta are spotted. All the enemies have been eliminated.