CHAPTER 65 - JEALOUSY OF A MAIDEN (1)

Azur Lane, early in the morning yet Kay and his friends already wake up and gathering inside Kay's office. They are currently in the meeting, talking about their progress regarding the third cell.

"It has been confirmed, the third cell is near Ironblood main headquarter", said Kay. "Mr. Eagle manages to detect its present but unable to confirm its strength and abilities due to thick fog surrounding that place. There are no sign of that cell attacking any nearby base or city, but we can't wait for it, we have to finish it and minimize the damage."

"That good news, however, isn't that place...", said Rex.

"Yes, it's inside Ironblood's territory which still doesn't respond to any of our message", said Kay. "They really don't want you to become their commander. What you do by the way to make those girls hate you?"

"I did nothing...", said Kuroki.

"I don't think touching and harassing those girls are count as nothing", said Rex. "In fact, we receive a lot of complain about you..."

"Kuroki, bad boy...", said Lucian, feels sympathy at him while Chen already shook his head as he befriends with an idiot.

"So, what should we do now?", asked Chen. "I don't really care about that Ironblood but consider we are fighting against the cell; we have to do something..."

"Leave that to me", said Kay. "I will make a plan regarding this situation, well, worst case happen I have to go there and talk to them..."

"Do you really mean talk?", asked Rex, only to see Kay smiles at him.

"Alright, let's tall about that later, today meeting is about your first day to meet those girls", said Kay. "Chen will handle Eagle Union first meeting and practice; Lucian will handle Royal Navy while Rex will replace me for this time. Thank you as always, Rex."

"No problem, I already told Lady Nagato and she is fine with it", said Rex.

"Hey, what about me?", asked Kuroki.

Everyone in the room looks at Kuroki, shaking their head and pats his shoulder. They realize that it will become a huge problem for Kuroki to let loose now so they ask him to stay here or just behave himself.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

"Ano...master-sama, it's me, Belfast", said Belfast, knocks the door. "Can I enter the room?"

Kay accepts Belfast's request and let her enter the office. Seems liked she is bringing a beautiful box with her.

"Ano...master-sama, someone sends you a box...", said Belfast.

"A box? Who send it?", asked Kay. "I don't remember that I need a box. Anyone of you, maybe?"

"No, it is for you, master-sama", said Belfast. "Alongside with this letter..."

Kay then took this box and placed it on the table. He thought for a moment and looked at Rex and the others.

They all nodded and pulled out their weapons.

"Wait a moment!!", shouted Belfast, surprised, and shocked. "Ano...master-sama, I don't think you need to extra careful liked that..."

Kay was already pointing his sword at the box at this moment.

"Well, what I'm supposed to do? Open it?", asked Kay.

Belfast nods at him, eagerly.

"Hahh...let's read this letter first...", said Kay as he opens the letter and read it. "For a princess who deserves the love, may deserves to receive it from the gentlemen she loves...Wiseman..."