CHAPTER 13 - BATTLE AT THE FALLEN CITY (1)

"They 're still waiting for us outside this fallen city," Kay said. "Thank goodness, we've already prepared for this moment".

Kay looks outside the windows, and a number of Sakura Empire shipgirls can be seen wandering around to search for them. Cruisers, battleships, aircraft carriers and destroyers are in their positions.

Some aircraft are already circling in the sky. The Iroblood fleet can also be seen here at the fallen city as part of their mission together with Sakura Empire. Kay and the others are trapping at the fallen city.

And perhaps not,

"This is working as we've intended so far," Kay said. "Nice job, everyone."

But the girls don't seem to agree fully with Kay. After Kay introduces himself in front of Nagato and the others, he 's going to get out of there as soon as possible. Then he's going to meet the others and go to this fallen city.

"We nearly died, commander," Cleveland said. "We actually got lucky when we managed to run away from them."

"Hey, that's not entirely my fault," Kay said. "If we didn't screw up in the first place, we 're going to get away from it quickly."

After that, the others are looking at Essex, who is still comforted by Shangri-La. Apparently, she's the one who's messing up the plan.

"I am so sorry," Essex said.

Kay relieves a deep sigh, with everyone but Essex, who giggles at Kay. Then, Kay is focusing at Edinburgh and Sheffield.

"Well, I really want to ask you this whole time," Kay said as he pointed to Edinburgh. "Who's that girl on your back, Edinburgh? ".

Kay pointed to the girl behind Edinburgh. A tiny appearance of light green hair, cat ears, and a somewhat scared expression.

"Did you kidnapped her, Edinburgh?", asked Kay. "Please do not tell me she is not a destroyer. I cannot have two Ark Royal species in front of me when I go back to Azur Lane".

"Akashi is not a destroyer. Akashi is a Sakura Empire repair ship". said Akashi while hiding behind Edinburgh.

"..............That is not the problem", said Kay. "Well, I already said that you need to steal something from Kaga and Akagi".

"That is not true, master", said Sheffield. "This child suddenly followed us".

"Do not said that! They will cook Akashi if Akashi stays in Sakura Empire", said Akashi.

Edinburgh and Sheffield told what they saw as they completed their task to Kay. They saw a massive ship in the cave at the Sakura Empire. The form of the ship is like a black serpent, and it's really huge compared to the others. However, the ship appears to be malfunctioning and broken.

But it's just the ship they've seen. They were also watching Akagi and Kaga talking to high-class siren.

"You saw a high-class siren?", asked Kay.

"Yes, master. We saw a high-class siren that talked to Kaga and Akagi", said Sheffield. "What is wrong, master?".

"Nothing......Sheffield", said Kay.

The problem is that he is already watching all over the place in the Sakura Empire, including the ship using [Eagle Eyes]. However, he doesn't notice anything that could harm them at that huge ship. That being said, he never noticed any high-class siren that Sheffield was talking about.

Kay's learned of a high-class sirens from Belfast. However since he came here, he's never seen any of them. Usually, Kay's completely messed up with their scheme. So, the sirens presumably came to him to interrupt him or to kill him.