CHAPTER 2 - ELEMENT (2)

At the battlefield, near the base of Azur Lane, shipgirls from the Eagle Union and the Royal Navy suffered heavy damage from either the sirens or the Sakura Empire. Their squadron was almost entirely wiped out, but the intruders, Kay and Wiseman, intervened. The other man disappeared out of radar, leaving Kay alone, and the man asked for an answer. Which one is the right one and which one is the wrong one?

The flagship of the Azur Lane, Prince of Wales, was about to answer Kay 's question when several shells were launched to target Kay.

"Javelin! Laffey! "Wales cried out. "Destroy that shells right now. We can't let it targetting that man".

"Roger that," Javelin responded. "Come on now, Laffey. Now is not the time to go to sleep".

The girl with a bunny looks tired, but she's always trying to concentrate on the job ahead.

Javelin and Laffey use their guns to try to shoot the shells, hoping they'll be destroyed before they reach Kay.

Bomm....Bommmm....Booommm.

Kay looks at the shells that were destroyed by the girls. But some of them are still kicking and targeting Kay.

"Not good," Javelin said. She went to the Kay and used her guns again.

Even though, Javelin was trying to destroy the shells. The sirens are continuing to launch them. Almost all the sirens fired their guns, aiming at Kay. Javelin thinks that her attack against the numbers is futile.

Javelin is looking at Kay. "Mister, we've got to go. I can't handle the numbers, "Javelin said.

After that, she heard Wales yell at her, order her to get out of there.

However, it is too late. Some of the shells already reach them and...

Boom....Boomm.. Booomm..

Direct hit. There is no way that both of them will remain completely unscathed after being hit with a few shells.

"Javelin!!", shouted Wales. Then, she goes as fast as she could to help Javelin.

Fog surrounds them with the effect of the attack. Wales can't see them, but it is still very risky to get there right now. Suddenly, she heard the voice of Kay.

"Because you've been targeting me, I think it's really clear that you're the bad side," Kay said. He's slashing his sword, making the fog gone. "Well, I'm not going to stand still and just be attacked."

"What, but how is that? "Wales has asked. She saw that Javelin remained unscathed after being attacked.

"Other shells incoming!", Cleveland shouted.

Kay slashing his sword horizontally. All of a sudden, the shells exploded before hitting the target. Then, unexpectedly, he turned up in front of the sirens ship and stabbed the ship. The ship has exploded. He doesn't stop there, he destroys the sirens one by one, leaving them to be destroyed.

Almost of the sirensship have been damaged by Kay. The girls can only watch him attacking anddestroying the sirens.

********************************************

"Soryuu-senpai!! Most of our ships have been sunk by this guy, "Shoukaku said. "We need to act fast before it's too late."

Souryuu is reluctant. There's no way they can win against Kay right now. After all, he managed to quickly destroy the sirens. Nevertheless, the carrier and the battleship can still be used.