CHAPTER 41 - THE INNOCENT CHILDREN (1)

"Wait, What?", said Kay as he couldn't believe what he heard.

Kay looked at little Belfast's face and he felt that this child was indeed the same as Belfast he knew. Although, Kay thinks that Belfast receives high growth hormones somewhere.

"Is there something wrong, Onii-sama?", asked Bel-chan as she becomes confused.

Little Belfast's face looked worried when she saw Kay, who was suddenly shocked when she mentioned her name.

"Nah, don't worry about me, little one", said Kay. "It's just a headache."

Kay thought for a moment, was she dreaming? Or is this all reality? Or, most likely an illusion?

After a few moments of thinking, Kay stomped his foot to activate his element, creating a shock wave to analyze the area.

"Not a illusion", said Kay in mind. "And neither of this is a dream, which means, this is the reality. But, the main question is how and why."

"I know that Wiseman sent me here, but why? And the question is, why did I meet the Belfast children's version?"

Kay thinks too much, ignoring Bel-chan who is still standing wondering. Bel-chan then approaches Kay and pulls on the sleeve of his shirt to attract his attention.

"Ano, Onii-sama, Are you alright? Do you need to meet our guardian in order to help you?", asked Bel-chan, trying to help Kay.

"Oops, sorry about that, little one", said Kay upon seeing Bel-chan. "My mind go away for a moment but don't worry."

"Wait ... your guardian? Who?"

"Yes, our guardian", said Bel-chan. "Its Ama...."

SCRAPP...SCRAPP...SCRAPP...

Their conversation was interrupted when they heard a noise coming from the bushes. Bel-chan wants to go to the bush to see where the sound came from but is stopped by Kay.

"Onii-sama?", asked Bel-chan.

Kay signals to Bel-chan not to make noise and remains silent. He then drew his sword and stood in front of Bel-chan to protect her from the threat.

SCARPP...SCRAPP...SCARPP...

SCARPP!!

There was a little girl who suddenly came out of the bushes which surprised Kay. It was not because the child surprised him, it was because she looked like Prinz Eugen, just small.

"Here you are apparently, Bel-chan", said the little girl. "Amagi-nee and the others are looking for ... you ..."

The little girl looks at Kay fascinatingly, seeing a human at this forest. Then, she walked around Kay very excitedly.

Kay lowers his weapon as he sees the little girl approaching him. He also rubbed his head as his brain can't take this nonsense anymore.

"I see little Belfast, now I'm seeing little Eugen?", said Kay in his mind. "What am I doing here actually? And where I've to deal with this problem?"

Then, Kay heard that little girl singing happily.

"I see a human here...I see a human here", sang the little girl.

"Ano...Eugen-chan, should you introduce yourself to this Onii-sama?", asked Bel-chan. "He seems to be lost."

Little Eugen suddenly jumped towards Kay and hugged her back. She then climbed up and forced Kay to carry her.

"My name is Prinz Eugen", said the little girl. "But, most of them called me, Eugen-chan."

"Ano...I don't think Onii-sama is very comfortable for you to that, Eugen-chan", said Bel-chan as she saw Kay carried Eugen-chan, touching his cheeks.