CHAPTER 72 - I MISS YOU (3)

KLANG!! KLANG!! KLANG!!

The sound of swords colliding echoed around the sea. Each time they attacked, each time they were successfully blocked and repulsed. However, from the outside, anyone who saw it already knew, that Chen was in trouble.

Every time he attacks, the girl instantly blocked them and counter it, leaving Chen with no choice but to put himself in defensive stance.

KLANG!! KLANG!! KLANG!!

"What the fuck?!", thought Chen in frustration. "How come she easily counter all my attacks. There is no way this siren girl knows how to use swordsmanship techniques against me..."

They are shipgirls, including sirens which means they are very adept at using rigging and barrages. While some shipgirls like Takao, Zuikaku and Kawakaze use swords, their main weapon is their rigs.

Therefore, there is no reason for them to master a swordsmanship far better than their rigs because of their origin.

Yet this girl is different, she has no rigs, no sign of her class either. The only she has is the sword that she holds.

KLANG!! KLANG!! KLANG!!

"Not to mention, this technique...looks familiar", thought Chen as he blocks the attacks.

"Commander be careful!!", shouted Essex.

Chen lets his guard down, making a mistake that becomes the opening for that girl to slash her. Essex rushed towards him and tried to block the attack, but she is far from him and will not get in time.

At this moment, Chen suddenly saw a glimpse as the sword reaching him, waiting to slash him. In his eyes, he saw Kay that tries to slash him.

At this point, Essex feels as much fear as she had ever felt. The same feeling she has when seeing Kay received direct hits from Orochi.

Essex immediately aiming her guns toward the girl within a second, she has, but before she fires at her, she suddenly stops.

KLANG!!! KRANG!!

The girl's sword came flying as Chen repels her slash and immediately seal her movements using the chains.

"That technique, that swordsmanship and that style...there is no doubt", said Chen. "You little bitch, you really gone too far..."

Chen couldn't contain his anger when he found out the truth. The techniques this girl uses is the same as Kay. To be exact, this girl copies his swordsmanship to fight against Chen.

Chen is lucky because he always practices with Kay although he never won against Kay, but he used all his experiences perfectly to counter this girl.

KRANG!! KRANG!! KRANG!!

"What the...", shouted Chen.

The chains that bound the girl were suddenly broken. Essex and Chen are shocked and unable to act as the girl approaches Chen and sends him flying.

"Commander!!", shouted Essex.

This time, Essex let her guard down because she was too focused on Chen's safety compared to the enemy in front of her. She does not realize that girl is approaching her and tries to slash her.

The moment Essex saw her, it was too late for her to react and to evade the attack.

KLANG!!

Within a mere second, Chen managed to prevent the girl from slashing Essex, barely. He still struggles to overcome her strength due to injuries he receives earlier, and her sword becomes closer and closer.