CHAPTER 49 - PARENTING (1)

"Papa!!", shouted Enty-chan as she opens Kay's office without his permission.

Kay who was busy signing some paperworks stopped for a moment. The pen he was holding stopped as he relieves a big sigh.

He sees Enty-chan's face smiling cheerfully, while Bel-chan seems to be jealous.

"What can I help you, Enty?", asked Kay politely as he looks at her.

"Buu...I come here to see my papa!", said Enty-chan while smiling. "Is that wrong?"

"It's wrong for Enty-chan to come here for no reason", said Bel-chan. "Master-sama is a busy person. You can't bother him without no solid reason, Enty-chan!"

Bel-chan tries to be strict at Enty-chan and tells her to go away, but Enty-chan can't take her strictness too seriously.

"What are you doing, papa?", asked Enty-chan, ignoring Bel-chan.

Kay who resumes his work after Bel-chan and Enty-chan chat, pauses. He then sighed and answered her question.

"Just some paperwork, little one", said Kay. "If you want me to tell you some stories liked yesterday, you have to wait a moment. At least, until I finished signed these documents."

Enty-chan nodded her head several times and continued to sit on the couch in Kay's office. Bel-chan who hears their conversation is wondering.

"Ano...what do you mean 'liked yesterday', master-sama?", asked Bel-chan

"This little girl has not been able to sleep for the past few days", said Kay as continues to sign the paperwork. "I had told her some stories and accompany her until she manages to sleep."

"Wha...why you don't tell me, master-sama?", asked Bel-chan.

"You're already asleep and I don't want to disturb you, Bel-chan", said Kay as he almost finished his works."

"The stories! I also want to hear some stories from you!!", shouted Bel-chan as she comes closer to Kay.

Bel-chan's face became gloomy and jealous. Before this, Kay always paid full attention to her. Since she is his maid, she is always with Kay almost all the time. So, she never had that feeling of jealousy.

"Ahh...well about that, I will tell you some stories later on", said Kay. "There is no need for you to be sad, Bel-chan. Please?"

"Mumumumu....", said Bel-chan while stares at Kay.

Bel-chan then looks at Enty-chan who is smirking at her, making her even mad and jealous.

"I win...", said Enty-chan while smiling.

"There is no winner here, children", said Kay as he managed to finish all the paperwork. "Now, I done for today."

Kay then sorted out all the documents and put them in the right place. He tidied up his desk after making sure all the work that needed to be done today was done.

"I really need a secretary here because of these works", said Kay as he sighed. "Maybe I should ask Amagi to appoint someone who can help me ease the work."

Upon hearing those words, Bel-chan and Enty-chan continue to raise their hands and shout at Kay and of course, he rejects them immediately.

"Buu....", said Enty-chan. "Then, your promised, papa! Tell me some stories!

Kay nods as he is tried to entertain Enty-chan who might feel sad if he refuses. However, before Kay could tell the story, someone knocked on the door of his office.