CHAPTER 64.5 - FORGIVENESS, I'M SORRY (4)

"The same dream, always comes to me the moment I wake up..."

"The same man, the person I adore, and I love, a family who I precious the most...yet, I did the most outrageous thing toward him. Enough for anyone to awake the wrath inside their mind."

"In the dream I have, he sent me back to my homeland...away from the others, alone by myself..."

"I'm scare...totally scared to meet him, afraid he will do the same thing as my dream. I'm scared he won't forgive me..."

"..........................."

"You can always blame the another you, Enterprise. The one who caused the problem, put all the blame toward her, tell him that she forced you to do that, and Kay will forgive you..."

"..........................."

"Another mystery man appears in my dream, telling me to make Enterprise Alter as a scapegoat, but my heart can't do as he wants. I just can't...I just can't!!"

"Please...someone ends me, ends my suffering...there is no reason for me to live"

"In the end...I just a coward..."

"............................"

"No, you are not a coward, my sweet daughter. You are a brave girl; you are a strong girl. Never think yourself as a coward because you have me...always there beside you..."

"It's only a dream, my little Enterprise. I will always protect you, so you don't need to be worried anymore."

SLASH!!!

"The Will of Element is always within you, from Kay to you..."

......................

.......................

.......................

The moment Enterprise opens her eyes, a beautiful scenery shines her sight. A place she always wonders and visits, the memories of her childhood where she loves the most.

"Fascinating isn't? You always like this place and begs me every time you want to come here", said Kay. "Taihou, Wales, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Kaga, Akagi, Belfast, Eugen and you, always come to play here..."

Kay then slowly walks toward Enterprise until he finally reaches her and stop just in front of her. He then let out a small sigh and asks her something that she needs to do.

"Aren't you have something to say to me, Enterprise?", asked Kay.

Enterprise looks down as her tears fall down. She slowly looks up and stares at Kay with her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry...commander...", said Enterprise, cries within her heart. "I'm sorry...for what I done. I'm sorry, for bothering you...I'm sorry...truly sorry..."

Enterprise then closes her eyes as she does not have to courage to see Kay anymore, let alone to hear his response. She afraid that Kay will chase her out of Azur Lane, sends her back to her homeland.

Yet, she is wrong.

"What I want to hear from you is...welcome home, Enterprise", said Kay as he embraces Enterprise in his arms. "When you were young, she always said that upon me returns from the sea..."

"Commander...I...I", said Enterprise, utter her mouth.

"I'm sorry, for what I done...Enterprise", said Kay. "The moment you need me, I left you...alone by yourself. How could I?"

Kay then pets Enterprise's hairs, her hairs as white as her heart. After that, he wipes the tears and tells her to stop crying.

"You aren't wrong...you aren't a coward...", said Kay. "You are just afraid...no matter how old you are, you still the same, Enterprise. You may strong than others, prodigy among your peers...yet, you still have the same habit. You are always afraid, little one."