CHAPTER 63 - FORGIVENESS, I'M SORRY (1)

Ironblood HQ, Bismarck's office.

"How can this happen?", Bismarck asked. "To think that man will be our commander is outrageous. Does Kay really hate us? Or is it because we sent a representative instead of me coming there for the ceremony?"

"How am I supposed to tell the others? They can't possibly agree about this !!"

Bismarck lost consideration for a moment as she did not accept Kuroki as their commander. It is unlikely that others will accept him willingly.

"Maybe if we try to talk to Kay first, he'll consider it," Tirpitz said. "I believe he didn't choose the man because of how we treated him; he wasn't like that. He may have a reason ..."

"That impossible...", said Bismarck. "We are rude to him and now you want me to beg him? Asking him to reconsider it? I already expect he will choose Sakura Empire but thinking he will assign that man to become our commander is unthinkable. What should I do now?"

"It's better than facing him, Bismarck", said Tirpitz. "We are strong, but we are not dumb enough to face him. Please think about it, he alone managed to destroy all the sirens he faced without any problem. With Sakura Empire and Azur Lane support him, we will be massacred if we fight against him. We don't have any chance to win."

They've heard all the reports about Kay from Hipper and the others. Bismarck certainly knew that Kay was strong enough. But she didn't think Kay was that strong, able to defeat the enemy easily. Fighting against him will be useless and futile. Not to mention that they do not have any ideas about his friends' capabilities.

"It's better to fight, rather than serve under that man", said Graf Zeppelin.

"Are you out of mind, Zeppelin?", asked Tirpitz. "You know we don't have any chance to win..."

"Not against Kay, but against that man...", said Graf Zeppelin. "I already acknowledge Kay from beginning even though I really hate it. Kay is a strong man who deserves to lead us, but 'that man' has absolutely nothing to prove for himself."

On Bismarck's desk was information about Kuroki sent by Eugen. Mostly about Kuroki's unpopular behavior at Sakura Empire and Azur Lane. There are also some rumors about Kuroki touches and harassing the girls.

"Are you sure about this?", asked Tirpitz. "Fighting against that man means that we will fight against the combine fleets that lead by Kay. Sakura Empire, Royal Navy and Eagle Union will turn against us. Please think about this! Talk to Kay first, rather than choosing a violent option."

"We are strong but compared to other faction, our strength is measurable..."

"Then you have any idea, Tirpitz?", asked Bismarck. "You must know, we must look to our people. If we bestow under Kay, we won't get the same treatment as other faction. Worst case happening, we will become leftover..."

"We don't respond to any message from Kay", said Tirpitz. "I know we still not respond our answer about the ceremony. We will wait until the time come where he is out of patience."

"Then, why should we do next?", asked Graf Zeppelin. "It will be too risky if Kay come here to attack us. We don't have any chance to win..."

"No, when we don't respond to his message...he will come here", said Tirpitz. "Not to attack us but to talk with us. Based on what Eugen said, he prefers to make peace first rather than attacking liked a maniac. Which means, we will take this chance and if he doesn't listen to our demands, we must..."

"Do whatever forces...", said Graf Zeppelin. "Hurmm...not a bad idea..."

"At least its better than talking with him at Azur Lane", said Bismarck. "Hahh...I hope it will end well for us..."