CHAPTER 11 - FLOWERS ARE CHARMING YET BEAUTIFUL (3)

"She 's definitely seen us," Kay said. "Look at her ears, shifting suddenly."

Kay and the others are currently in the Sakura Empire to give a little revenge. He had already prepared a very detailed strategy to carry out this mission. They already are making sure, nothing is going horribly wrong with their operation.

"You must be joking, Commander," Essex said. "We 're very far away from her naked eyes at the moment."

"So cute," Kay said. He's pointing to the Kawakaze, as her ears may have sensed their presence. "Well, the people of the Sakura Empire have a better sense than the others. I don't know, though, whether she's a fox or a wolf. to begin with".

Kawakaze is with Nagato and Mutsu, protecting them from the threat. Kay receives a report about her already. She's one of the girls from the Sakura Empire who needs to be cautious around them.

"You 're talking about that girl, huh? ", asked Essex. She probably got a little upset when Kay gave Kawakaze a compliment.

"I 'm talking about all of you," Kay said. "The outfits really suit you, Essex and Sharing-La. After we reached Azur Lane, how about becoming a shrine maiden for a moment? ".

Essex got a little embarrassed after Kay mentioned that. Then, Sharing-La took this opportunity to take a picture of Essex, who still feels embarrassed.

"Another nice picture of Essex," said Sharing-La. "So, what are we going to do, Commander? Are we going to get on with the plan? ".

"I don't think it's a big deal," Kay said. "I will definitely handle Kawakaze if something bad happens."

"You all know the drill," Kay said. "In two hours, we'll meet with the others."

"Roger that, Commander," Essex and Sharing-La said.

Essex and Sharing-La wear a shrine maiden outfit to disguise themselves for this operation. The girls who joined Kay on this mission are Essex, Sharing-La, Cleveland, Montpelier, Sheffield, Edinburgh and Formidable.

To be honest, Cleveland is expected to wear a shrine maiden outfit alongside Montpelier. It really doesn't suit her very well. It works well for Montpelier, though. Kay is trying to recall the amusing incident when Cleveland is trying out the outfit.

"Well, this is a problem," Kay said. "You 're too handsome to wear it. This fits well on Montpelier, though".

"What do you mean by that, commander? "Cleveland asked. She thinks that Kay is trying to tease and insult her at the same time.

"We need another girls to wear this adorable shrine maiden outfit," Kay said as he looked at Essex and Sharing-La.

Essex is trying to look back on her as she just doesn't want to wear that outfit. Nevertheless, Sharing-La, she's grinning and taking Essex hand. Taking her to a different location to change. Essex can only give up and hope for the best.

"Alright, let's find my sword first," Kay said. "Then, we set off on our second objectives."

********************

A number of priorities in this operation had been lay out. This operation is divided into three groups to make it perfectly clear and simple. There are three groups that have specific roles for this mission.

The first is Kay, Essex, and Sharing-La, who are responsible for retrieving the sword that Kay completely forgets in the first place. Kay, however, wanted to find the sword on his own.