CHAPTER 26 - LOVE, HATRED AND EMOTIONS (2)

Kay is currently resting at a garden. He just finished his meeting with the other factions and the results are not great or pretty much what's he expected. Since, the order to ceasefire has been permitted by Kay and Nagato for two weeks starting this day, most Eagle Union girls are declined to accept it.

But, the order is an order and how much resistant they gave, it's useless and the ceasefire between these factions will be followed as he permitted.

"Why we need to have a ceasefire with them, commander?", asked Washington. "They are pretty much weaker right now and it's an obvious reason for us to attack them at Sakura Empire."

"So, why we still here?"

"We have no reason to have a ceasefire between them, commander", said Minneapolis. "Before you came, we always being targeted by Crimson Axis no matter how hard we tried to pull off. We become weaker and they being more aggressive toward us."

"Now you ask us to stay quiet, commander?"

Kay can heard several unpleasant noises from Eagle Union, constantly rejecting the order to ceasefire. In fact, someone already saying something bad to him although Kay quite calm and just let them talking trash to him.

"Everyone, please calm down for a moment", said Wales. "I'm sure commander has his own plan and why he decides to do so. We can hear directly from him."

"May I ask your reason, commander?", asked Queen Elizabeth.

It's definitely took some time for Kay to give his reason and he starts to feel frustrating and uncomfortable.

"If you want my reason, it's pretty simple. I'm waiting for a perfect moment", said Kay.

"Then, attacking them now are not a perfect moment for you, commander?", asked Washington.

"They might be much weaker right now, but we are also have the same fate with them", responded Kay. "Enterprise still unconscious, we lost half our fleet from that mission and probably need some weeks to recover and not to mention that we gain nothing from the last battle."

"That's a coward reason, commander", said Washington.

"Yeah, said the girl who just get deceive by their proposal", said Kay. "If my memories serve right, your faction are begging me to accept their request for head to head battle."

"Now, what's your result? Nothing...you gain nothing from that battle."

"Not only you failed to defeat them, you just let them deceived you by sending the fleets to unknown location."

"We can defeat them if you didn't stop us, commander", said Minneapolis. "We already have the advantages that night thanks to Enterprise. You're the reason why we failed..."

"I save you from that place! That's a mirror sea from what I have been told and that place is almost to be destroyed", said Kay angrily. "You might be stuck there forever."

"You should be grateful that I managed to destroy it before it's too late."

"We didn't need your help, commander", said Washington. "Enterprise can help us."

"Yeah...by killing you all", said Kay. "I guess that help me reduce the main problem here."

Kay already gave the order to ceasefire and he will takes no nonsense from them. His order will be proceed as he intends for. No matter how hard they tried, Kay stands with the order and nobody can forces him to change it.

The decision might increase the flame of hatred between Kay and Eagle Union. However, they knew that they have no choice but to accept. They admit that Kay is far more stronger than the entire fleet at Azur Lane and trying to do against him may not a best idea to carry on.