VISITORS (2) - ACTION NEEDS COURAGE TO PERFORM

In a vast library, a room full of books is concealed in a section of the building. The room is fairly tidy, expecting someone has plenty of time to clean it with full of perfection in the room.

A young man reads a book, focuses on it, and doesn't know that someone outside is watching him. Looking at his surroundings, he senses the presence of the visitor.

"I see you've come again," said the man. "Please sit down and make yourself up."

After a moment of preparation, it seems like it's all set for them.

"So, what are you going to ask my guest," said the man. "After looking at some actions and decisions, I 'm pretty sure you've got a lot of questions you 'd like to ask"

"After all, that's why you're here"

"But don't worry, I 'm going to give you the best answers to all of your questions using my personal judgement" The visitor asks the young man a question to shore up the mind of the guests. The young man still reads the book he 's holding and still listens to the inquiry.

'"What's 'The Cell'? The best answer is that they are Kay's sole enemies in this world. The responsibility is to completely remove all five of them who are still roaming around the world of the Azur Lane".

"That kind of answer, however, does not really answer your question perfectly, my guest."

"Let me ask you, why is this thing named 'The Cell?' ".

"Is that creature looking like a cell? Or is it a creature that has the characteristics of a cell?

The young man smirked at the visitor, playing with the mind. It's worth mentioning that the nickname does not reflect the name. It can be a part of the character of the nickname, as long as it fits the character.

"The first creature seems to have looked like a jellyfish, but it was named 'Cell' by Kay,"

"Is there a reason for that? ",

"If you think that a man has been called 'cheetah' as nickname, you must end up thinking that man's capable of running fast,"

"As they said, cheetah liked to run fast as lightning,"

"But does that guy look like a cheetah? Then, what about a man who's as big as an elephant? ",

"Humans often compare themselves to animals. Even though they are the complete living things of this universe,

"Return to your question, 'Cell' is just an imitation,"

"Why is that? Because the creature's cell makes it special. That alone contains a special potential that can transform when they merge together with something.

"That creatures have their own body, but they are very weak. So, they need to either merge or die. However, when the merge something needs to sacrifice".

"Their main bodies"

The young man stays silent a moment when he finished the last sentences. As he looks at the visitor's eyes, he rather calm and stay emotionless about 'The Cell'.

"Now into you next question, my guest", said that man. "Well, I think I can guess what is the question in your mind".

"It is about Zuikaku and Shoukaku, right?", asked that man.

The visitor is nodded as a sign of agreement. The crane's sister action rise a few questions for their action especially Zuikaku. The little sister agreed to sacrifice herself along side with Shoukaku as there is no way she will let her sister died alone.

However, is that really worth it? Is it fine for her to sacrifice in a first place? Are there no other choice? Or it just a reason for Akagi and Kaga to eliminate them?

"Sometime there is a chance for a soldier to sacrifice himself to protect his country. His sacrifice may hurt someone else especially his family and beloved one", said that man".

"However, his sacrifice may change the outcome of the war",

"Even an army of hundred thousand can held by 300 soldiers",

"However, their problem are different thing. Since, the outcome are still the same",

Not all sacrifices will be remembered. Most of them died in vain. Zuikaku action can be regard as reckless. The young beautiful maiden is quite strong, however fighting against 'The Cell' is impossible.

Either Zuikaku sacrifices herself or not is still the same outcome. They will killed and destroyed by 'The Cell'. The only difference is either now or next time.

The visitor asks the young man why Zuikaku is still alive. Isn't that is the proof that her sacrifice is not in pointless.

"She is just pure lucky", said that man. "The only reason why she still alive because of Kay manages to save her in time".

"Or it just more than coincidence?",

"Nevertheless, it still reckless of her. Yet, seems honourable".

Zuikaku still saves her sister after she realizes that it is impossible for them to beat 'The Cell' themselves. Although, Shoukaku will never forgive her if she died but the final result is the only thing that people looked out".

"Now, that's all my guest...................."

"You'll learn as the story progresses............."

"Until then, see you again, my visitor............."

"We will meet each other again........."