Part 79

Jack monitored his wound as the hour past. Healing it with his magic in small doses. Just enough to help it along, but not enough to drain his energy too much. When his shoulder was completely healed over and the poison was gone from his body, he turned onto his side to face Mark. Mark snored softly beside him, looking finally at peace after hours of restlessness. Jack soothingly ran his fingers through Mark's long dark bangs and over the top of his head. He loved how soft Mark's hair was. Finding a single white hair, Jack grinned to himself. Mark was almost thirty years old, but he didn't look a day over twenty-five. He'd look even younger if he shaved more often, but Jack loved him with a light scruffy beard. It suited him. Jack played with Mark's bangs. Straightening them out and twirling strands between his fingers. Mark had let his bangs grow out a lot more than normal. They hung down to his cheekbones now. It was rather sexy and Jack liked it. 

Brushing Mark's bangs back away from his face, Jack leaned in to kiss his warm forehead very gently, so that he didn't wake him. Mark stirred only slightly, mumbling something inaudible in his sleep. Jack loved seeing Mark like this. There was no greater sight than seeing Mark beside him. Even with his face splattered in speckles of blood, it did nothing to deter him from how seeing him made him feel. Others would see the blood and fear him. He didn't see the blood. He saw only Mark. His Mark with a big loving heart. Jack trailed his fingers down Mark's warm cheek to his neck. Following his shoulder to his arm, Jack stroked his strong arm that was draped over his waist. He bit his lip as his fingers slid over the veins that stood out on his arm. He didn't know why, but the sight of them always made his heart skip. Mark's fingers curled around his tunic, causing Jack to stop breathing for a moment.

Mark was still out cold. It was just the thought that even in his sleep, Mark wanted to keep him close. Resting his head against his propped up hand, Jack told Mark in a hushed voice. "All the magic in the world couldn't protect me from you." Jack continued to stoke Mark's arm, when he froze. A smile spreading across his face as his cheeks flushed. He didn't have to look to know that Mark was awake. He could tell by the way his breathing changed. Mark's leg moved over his legs, hooking around them and pulling him up against him. Jack giggled softly, feeling Mark's hand push his propped up hand away so that he could nuzzle into the nape of his neck. Mark kissed his throat lovingly, muffling out in a throaty purr. "There's no armor strong enough to save me from you." Jack turned into Mark's neck, kissing his throat with a soft moan. He could feel Mark hardening as his body woke up. Jack didn't want to encourage him... He just couldn't help himself. Mark was impossible to resist when he was like this.

His body was powerless to Mark's advances. Especially, when Mark was working so hard to melt him down. Mark shifted his weight a little to push Jack back down across the ground, his hand sliding from Jack's hip to his groin. Mark's hand squeezed his balls lightly, coaxing his body to respond. Jack knew it wouldn't work... but Mark knew his body to well. Mark's lips found his ear, nipping on the tip of it for a moment, before squeezing him between suggestive suckling. Jack's body lost all defenses, giving it to whatever Mark demanded of him. Mark panted softly into his ear, breathlessly informing him. "I need you... Jack, please." Jack blushed, arching back as Mark's hand managed to start squeezing his cock over his pants. He could barely breathe himself. He understood why Mark wanted this now. After feeling like he had lost him, Mark was still emotionally trying to recover. Trying to make sure that this was real and not some dream.

He wanted to reassure him. Running his hands through Mark's hair over his ears, Jack pushed him back away from his own ear long enough to pull him in for a long loving kiss. The kiss started so innocent, until Mark's hand stroked his cock over his pants, causing Jack to gasp. Mark seized the moment, deepening the kiss with the invasion of his tongue. Jack moaned into the kiss, letting Mark's tongue slid over his so intimately that it had Jack spreading his legs. Mark shifted completely over him without breaking the kiss to nestle in between his legs. Grinding his hips against Jack's, Jack raised his legs to wrap around Mark's hips. He wanted him. Right here. Right now. Mark was just starting to reach for the ties of Jack's pants when a woman's voice stated out with concern. "Sulla, Let's just get out of here. Hasn't there been enough death?" Mark's body tensed up and Jack peeked around Mark to look out of the tent.