Part 29

Jack's cheeks burned so much that he tried to hide his face behind the strange green bottle.  A few people peeked up the stairs at them, raising their mugs and whistling out cat-calls.  It was so embarrassing.  Mark carried him to their room and Jack pleaded out meekly.  "Mark, please put me down"?  Mark chuckled, kicking the door wide as he answered.  "Not yet. It's a tradition to carry you over the threshold first".  Jack groaned loudly, mumbling out a bit sourly.  "I'm starting to hate that word".  Jack caught a few people peeking around the stairway toward them, but when they saw Jack was looking, they jerked back out of sight in a fit of drunken giggles.  Mark carried him inside, helping Jack slide off his shoulder to stand in the center of the room.  When Mark turned around, the people from the stairway were sneaking quick glances into the room.

Mark slammed the heavy wooden door in their faces, warmly telling Jack.  "They'll go away eventually".  Jack squeezed the neck of the glass bottle, nervously replying.  "No, they won't".  Mark slowly approached him, reaching out to lift Jack's chin tenderly as he whispered.  "Don't think about them. It's just us".  Mark leaned in to press his soft lips to Jack's.  Jack's grip loosened on the bottle and he felt Mark's fingers curl around the bottle to take it from him.  Jack let go of the bottle and Mark broke the kiss.  Flashing him a warm smile, Mark crossed the room to set the bottle on the small wooden dresser by the bed.  Jack's tongue flicked out over his lips savoring the taste of Mark.  His body was tingling at the idea of finally having Mark all to himself.  It had been a few years since he had laid with Mark.  Yet, his heart was pounding like a heavy drum beat.  He wanted Mark.  He just had to do something first.

Jack strolled toward the door, hearing the soft whispering coming from the other side.  Raising his hand, Jack pressed his palm to the door.  Closing his eyes, Jack softly focused on casting his spell for 'Muffle'.  The door began to glow a an eerie green and he briefly heard the people gasp before everything fell silent.  Jack lowered his hand with a smirk.  No sound would be passing through that door anytime soon.  Jack turned around to see Mark leaning his hips back against the dresser with his arms crossed over his broad chest.  Mark playfully pouted at Jack, mumbling out.  "Oh, you're no fun. You and your magic".  A wickedness tainted Jack's smirk and he snapped his fingers, causing the curtain beside Mark to slid open to let in the light.  Mark casually turned his head to look out the window at the view of the large calm lake and rich autumn forests surrounding it. 

When Mark's eyes drifted back to Jack, Jack told him confidently.  "It has it's perks, I assure you".  Mark raised and eyebrow at him, smugly stating back.  "Is that, right"?  Jack blushed and moved closer toward Mark casually.  Mark didn't move.  He stayed exactly the way he was.  Standing in front of Mark, Jack reached up and carefully removed Mark's rose flower crown.  Mark still didn't move a muscle.  Mark just watched as Jack carefully dropped the crown over the bottle on the dresser beside him.  Stepping back, Jack began to unlace the strings of his white tunic as he told Mark.  "Tonight, I want top".  Mark shifted to cross his ankles, answering in a slightly breathless whisper.  "If that's what you want".  Jack nodded confidently without any hesitation. 

Mark uncrossed his arms, gently take hold of the front of Jack's tunic.  Pulling Jack a little closer, Mark tore the tunic open carefully to reveal Jack's bare chest.  Shaking his head with a small smile, Jack mumbled out.  "How long have you fantasized doing that"?  Mark placed his hands on either side of Jack's waist, lightly pushing him back as he moved to step away from the dresser.  In a buttery dark whisper, Mark answered.  "Only the last few nights. Seeing you in those tight clothes... It does things to me".  Jack turned his head, raising his hands to pull the remints of his tunic off his shoulders.  Sneaking a wicked glare at Mark, Jack smiled.  Mark's attention was focused on watching Jack's tunic slowly slide down the length of his long arms.  Mark swallowed, when Jack's tunic hit the floor.  Jack clenched and unclenched his fingers at his sides as he waited to see what Mark would do.  Mark's hands held his hips more tightly, when he leaned forward to place a kiss to Jack's exposed shoulder.