Part 64

Jack opened his eyes to the soft humming and warm touch of Mark's hand running through his hair. Jack smiled, snuggling back against Mark's chest. He didn't want to get out of bed just yet. Mark's hand trailed from his hair, down to his shoulder, where Mark took the moment to kiss his neck. Jack moaned softly, sleepily mumbling out. "Don't stop...". Mark gave a deep throaty chuckle, moving his hand down Jack's arm and under the fur covers. Mark's fingers slid over his stomach, his thumb brushing over his belly button, while his fingers stroked down his happy trail teasingly. Jack giggled crossing his legs to keep Mark's fingers from seeking out his cock. Mark nibbled Jack's earlobe in response, making Jack blush a bright red. Burying his head in the pillow, Jack mumbled out, pleadingly. "Mark...". Mark skimmed his fingers up to Jack's chest, whispering over his ear. "Are you sore"? 

Jack rolled onto his back to look up at Mark to reluctantly nod. Mark stroked Jack's chest hair, sweetly telling him. "I'm sorry. Can I do anything for you"? Jack smirked, running his own hand up Mark's muscular arm as he purred out. "You did enough last night... However... Don't let me feed myself to a Vampire again... My whole body feels sore... Almost like putting me in the heightened emotional state strained them". Mark kissed his forehead, whispering sweetly. "Will you be able to ride"? Jack thought about riding up the thousands of steps to High Hrothgar and groaned in agony. Mark kissed Jack's cheek, telling him only a little reluctantly. "Well, than that means we are walking up. So, we better get started". Mark started to climb over him, when Jack reached up to stop him as he shifted over him.

Wrapping his arms around Mark's neck, Jack pulled him down into a passionate kiss. As sore as he was, he wanted Mark more. Mark slid his hips over Jack's to make him gasp, deepening their kiss. When Mark eventually pulled away, Jack stared up into his eyes to say affectionately. "I've never loved anyone like I love you". Mark brushed his lips over Jack's, whispering back just as lovingly. "That's probably because you're carrying my heart with you. You're the better half of me. Without you... I'm just a pit fighter". Jack kissed Mark's lips tenderly, expressing to him with a warm smile. "But you'll always be my pit fighter. You fought for my heart. You fought to keep us in that tiny cabin. You fought to keep us fed... and you fought your own heart to let me go to become a mage. How am I suppose to show you how much that all means to me"? Mark took Jack's wrist, kissing the soft flesh before staring at the ring on his finger, saying whole-heartedly. "You show me how much you love me every day by wearing this".

Mark kissed his ring finger, then climbed off him as he told him with a bright smile. "Come on now. I've got a good feeling about today". Jack rolled onto his side, watching Mark dress as he mumbled out playfully. "The sex was that good, huh"? Mark glanced back with an evil smirk. Jack smiled back, starting to sit up as he stretched. As sore as he was, he had to admit that he did feel good too. Staggering from the bed, Jack dressed himself and followed Mark outside to strap their things to the horses. While Mark went inside to get them all a quick breakfast, Jack pet Agro's warm neck, telling her sweetly. "Does today feel strangely... good to you, eggroll? It seems a bit brighter to me". Mark strolled down the steps, handing him a loaf of potato bread and apple slices for Agro, asking curiously. "Is there a reason you keep calling her 'Eggroll'? I thought her name was Agro"?

Jack fed the apple slice pieces to feed her, answering Mark innocently. "It is. I just thought it was a cute... nickname of sorts. It's my horse. So... Shut up, that's why". Mark handed a few slices of apple to Tim with a laugh. Together they walked Tim and Agro to the bridge, eating their loafs of bread and dreading the long walk up. They had only made it half way up, when Jack decided to give in. Mounting up on Agro, he road up the rest of the way through the pain. He couldn't remember the last time Mark had fucked him so raw. The ride was agony... but it got them up to their destination much faster. Dismounting at the top, Jack dropped to all fours with a painful groan. His inner thighs burned and his ass felt so raw. Mark slowly approached him, asking a bit worried. "Are you going to be alright"? Jack nodded, straining out. "I just need a minute... I'll be fine".