Part 70

Jack jerked awake in bed. Wrapping his arms tighter around his pillow. He must have turned over onto his stomach at some point. Sleepily taking in the dimly lit room, Jack tried to calm himself down to fall back asleep. As tired as he was though, the candlelight was reflecting shadows across the dark corners of his room that kept his mind too active. He kept expecting to see a person materialize and come for him. His heart was starting to run circles in his ribs, when Mark's calming voice purred out behind him. "Jack... Are you ok?" Jack relaxed, laying his head back against the pillow as he mumbled out an answer. "I'm ok. Just... Had a weird dream." Mark traced his fingers down Jack's bare back slowly, starting to hum in a low soothing tone. Jack let his eyes close again, feeling safer with the knowledge that Mark was awake. Mark's light touch was even loosening up his tense muscles, helping him drift back off for a time. 

When he opened his eyes again, Jack squirmed a bit at something cold trailing up his spine. Jack peeked over his shoulder to see Mark laying on his side, his hand moving something lazily up Jack's back. When Mark's eyes met his, he smiled and sweetly told him in a deep relaxed voice. "Did I wake you?" Jack shook his head slightly, asking curiously. "What are you doing to me?" Mark pulled the item off Jack's back to show him, before placing it back on Jack's exposed ass, stating with a bright grin. "Conquering the land." Jack smiled warmly at him, staying still. Mark was playing with the stone king piece to the Hnefatafl game. Mark let the king piece carefully move along Jack's soft skin, while telling him playfully. "This strong adventurous Viking king has been getting the lay of this fine magical land. Exploring every peek and valley." Jack shifted a little more on his stomach, asking Mark just as playfully. "Does he like what he sees?"

Mark flashed Jack a lascivious grin, uttering out devilishly. "He does." Jack slowly shifted onto his side facing Mark with a blush forming on his cheeks as he asked innocently. "Where is he thinking of settling exactly?" Mark moved the king piece slowly down Jack's exposed hipbone and Jack just as slowly laid across his back. Mark started to slide the piece down passed Jack's raised thigh, inching his own body closer as he whispered out over Jack's shoulder. "That all depends on how virile this new land is. He can't bring his troops in to settle it, if the land won't respond to fresh seeds." Jack closed his eyes, arching back a little as Mark's knuckles grazed over his cock. Mark kissed his neck hungrily and dropped the piece between his legs to gently cup his balls. Jack gasped softly, raising a hand to grab Mark's strong muscular shoulder. Mark's hard on pressed into Jack's thigh, making Jack's cock throb in response.

Mark leaned over him to brush his lips over his, whispering out teasingly. "I've got one place he can think about docking in." Jack opened his eyes, giggling out. "Don't you dare, Mark. If you put him in me... I swear by the nine!" Mark chuckled, releasing Jack's balls to slip his index and middle finger into his mouth. Jack calmed down, shaking his head at Mark with a bright blush. Mark removed his soaking wet fingers, guiding his hand back with his pinky down passed his balls. Jack swallowed, shifting his legs part and mumbling out. "We should head to the library." Mark gave his lips a tender fleeting kiss, answering breathlessly. "It's late and those dusty books aren't going anywhere. Besides... You're being invaded." Mark's fingers pressed into his ass then, making a throaty moan leave Jack. Jack's fingers dug into Mark's shoulder, semi-moaning out to him. "And you say that I have a way with words..." Mark turned his head slightly to assault his throat with love bites.

Mark's teeth sent a shiver down Jack's body that hardened his cock at the same time. Inside him, Mark's fingers sank in deep enough to find the sweet spot and Jack had to bite his lip to suppress a loud moan from bursting out of him. Mark chuckled against his throat, muffling out in a deep lusty voice. "I learned from the best... Now... Should I start plowing the fields? Or do you want me to keep tilling up the land a bit more?" Jack flicked his tongue up along the rim of Mark's ear, giving his earlobe a brief suck, before purring into it. "I need you closer, Marky-Mark." Jack lowered one leg, hinting for Mark to shift over between his legs. Mark didn't even have to look. Mark felt his leg go down and simply shifted over him instinctually. The minute Mark was between his legs, Jack raised his leg back up to trap Mark over him. Mark shifted back a bit to grab the King stone away from his knee and set it aside, before sliding back over him to claim his lips passionately.