movie marathons

Harry: he springs it on you, showing up at your flat with the boxed set tucked under his arm and a grin on his face. You’ve never seen the Lord of the Rings movies, and he thinks that’s a little ridiculous, because, “babe, I mean, your boyfriend looks exactly like Frodo Baggins.” You have no clue what he’s talking about, but you can’t care because he’s in your flat for the whole weekend, somehow getting through every movie, throwing popcorn at each other and making out during the boring parts. You admit that you actually enjoyed it at the end of Return of the King and he just laughs, throwing an arm around you. “Of course you did.”

Liam: it only started because you were wearing his Batman shirt. You’d been doing laundry, and nothing else was clean, so you snagged it out of his closet, wearing it around the house with nothing but a pair of sleep shorts underneath. He grinned when he saw you in it, dragging you away from the pile of laundry and pulled you onto the couch. “But, Li, the laundry is-” He quiets you with a kiss and grins, popping the first movie in and pulling you against him on the couch. “We are going to watch this movie,” he whispers at the title appears on screen, “and then we are going to go to bed and get you out of that shirt.” To be brief, he sticks to his word.

Louis: “I’m just saying, love,” he chuckles into your ear, tightening his grip on your hips, “you’d look hot in Leia’s bikini!” You scoff and chuck a piece of popcorn at him. It hits him in the eye and he lets out a low oomph, popping it into his mouth once he finds it. He spends the rest of Episode VI with his hand over his eye, leaning away from you and pouting. You try to keep your composure through the whole movie, but when the fight scene with Luke and Vader happens, you cave, burrowing your face into his shoulder. “C’mere, you,” he says after a moment, lifting his arm and letting you cuddle into his side, kissing you till the scary part is over.

Niall: “Ya really tink I’d be a Hufflepuff?” he asks as you two settle in to watch Goblet of Fire, bowl of popcorn balanced on his lap and his arm draped over your shoulders. You giggle and steal a few pieces as the Warner Brothers logo appears on the flat screen. “Yes, you’re good at finding things. Remember, you found my earrings when I dropped them at the restaurant the other day? And I’d be a Slytherin.” He gasps a little, cuddling you closer. “My princess, a Slytherin? No way. Yer too nice ta be a Slytherin.” He presses a kiss to your head as you snag a few more pieces of popcorn. “You’d be a Hufflepuff like me, princess.”

Zayn: you bought him every movie for Christmas. So really and truly, you’d set yourself up for it. He’s got a cold, so he’s miserable and doesn’t want to get out of bed. And you don’t want to leave him alone because then he’ll just whine until you come back, so you stay wrapped up under the sheets with him, only leaving to make him tea and soup. He’s even decked out in his Marvel stuff: Green Lantern socks, Iron Man t-shirt, and Captain America boxers. You’re wearing his Thor t-shirt, your hand up his shirt tracing patterns on his chest. He falls asleep halfway through the second Iron Man movie and you just laugh, following suit shortly after.

-----------------------

http://bringthepaayne.tumblr.com/tagged/preference

A/N:

So, how many more of these preferances do you think theres going to be? Just when you thought I had finished, i'm back, but for how long? hmm. c;