He Has A Bad Performance

Zayn: He wouldn’t talk to you after he failed to reach his high note during his last concert in the American part of the tour. “You did amazing Zayn,” you tried to encourage him. He just sighed and put on his earphones and entered his on little world, until he saw how upset you were about him ignoring you. “I’m sorry boo” he says walking over to you. “Don’t beat yourself down you did amazing and your fans won’t stop loving you at all babe,” you say hugging him.

Liam: It was the first time they were performing BSE on live t.v. and his voice happened to crack while he sang his part. You sitting in the audience immediately noticed his expression changed realizing his mistake. You quickly made your way backstage, knowing he needed you. “My voice cracked and everyone noticed.” “It did Li, but you still did good,” you comfort him but he was still nervous. “Why today dammit,” he said frustrated, but soon calmed down.

Harry: Every time after his concert he’d call you to tell you how he had done. But you received a text not a call from him. “Why are you not answering my calls? xx” you texted. Finally after 5 calls he picked up his phone. “Harry what’s wrong,” you immediately asked, obviously worried. “Nothing [Y/N], just not having the best night that’s all,” he answers. “You don’t have to lie to me I know something’s wrong,” you say after hearing him sigh. “Just a bad performance babe that’s all.”

Louis: “Will you stop saying it was your fault,” you say looking over at an angry Louis, “Even the best singers in the world forget their lyrics Lou.” He wasn’t angry anymore, he was rather upset at how he had snapped at you when it wasn’t even your fault. “I’m sorry for yelling at you like that [Y/N],” he sighed walking over to you. “Don’t worry about it, I know you didn’t mean it at all babe,” you smile, hoping you’d get a smile from him in return. “I love you.” “I love you too [Y/N].”

Niall: It wasn’t having the best night of his night, you too had fought before his concert so he was a bit distracted during his concert. It wasn’t even his fault, but to him it was. After his concert you walked over to him and just gave him a hug knowing you both needed it. “You did amazing today, just like always,” you whispered. “No I didn’t I…” he begins to say before you slowly kiss him. “To me you did amazing and that’s all the matters okay,” you giggle. “That’s why I love you,” he says kissing you.

-------------------

Posted by : www.maloikzapper.tumblr.com