Rumors

Rumors

Zayn: You got married; “Ready to go babe,” Zayn calls from the hotel bathroom. “Almost, just need to close this suit case,” you reply. You and Zayn had gone on a 4-day vacation to L.A. after his world tour ended. It felt so nice being away from all the paparazzi or so you thought. While in L.A. Zayn took you into a jewelry shop where he bought you a necklace, but like always the press exaggerated saying he got you a wedding ring. After landing in London you were surrounded by cameras, and asked dozens of questions. “Is it true you got married in L.A.?” “What about the rest of the lads weren’t they invited?” “How does it feel to be called Mrs. Malik now?” All the time Zayn had his arm wrapped around your waist and he suddenly stopped. “We didn’t get married, we’re not even engaged. Stop questioning our very move,” he says before exiting the airport with you.

Liam: You’re pregnant; It was your cousin’s baby shower and Liam offered to go with you to find a gift for the baby. You had gone to three stores and you still couldn’t find the right gift. “How about this,” he says showing you a a toy story shirt. “No,” you mumble. “But why I’m sure the baby will like it,” he sadly states. “Liam the baby is going to be a girl, she can’t wear boy clothes,” you reply. “Fine,” he says putting it back. After finally getting your present you headed home, and as you entered your house Liam’s phone started ringing. “I’m gonna go get ready,” you say leaving him to answer the call. As you enter your shared bedroom all you hear are incomplete sentences coming out of his mouth. “Babe there’s a rumor going around that you’re pregnant, and my mom just yelled at me, you know it doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all,” he says entering the room.

Harry: You died; On your way to work you had accidentally dropped all your coffee on your phone. You tried turning it on but it was no use, so after work you were going to get it fixed or buy a new one. What you didn’t know was that there was a rumor about you being in a fatal car accident, and Harry was calling your phone but wasn’t able to reach you since your phone didn’t work. He called your family members asking about you, but he wouldn’t say much not wanting to scare them. He began to panic thinking it was true so he decided to go to your job. “Is Y/N here,” you hear a familiar voice ask. “Yeah, she’s here would you like for me to call her?”your co-worker asks. “Yes,” Harry says catching his breath. The minute he sees you he wraps his arms around you feeling so relieved it was all just a dumb rumor.

Louis: You broke-up; Louis was away on tour, so you would spend most of the day with you friend to feel less lonely. Since it had been such a long time that you hung out with friends you decided to throw a party and invited some of your close friends. You were buying some food when a fan walked up to you. “Why did you and Louis break up, you guys were my favorite you made such a cute couple,” she says leaving you confused. “I’m sorry but Louis and I are still together, I don’t know where you’re getting that we broke up,” you reply. “OMG I’m so happy, i guess it was just a rumor going around Twitter.” The minute you got home you decided to Skype Louis, and clear the situation with him. “I’m sorry about that love, some fans have nothing better to do than make up rumors,” he says comforting you.

Niall: He’s quitting the band; You had been grocery shopping when you saw a magazine title that caught your eye. “Niall Horan of One Direction Has Quit The Band” You bought the magazine to show Niall whenever you got home. You placed the magazine under your arm as you brought in the shopping bags. “Babe,” you call as you set down the bags. “Yeah princess,” you hear him call from the living room. Without saying another word you hand him the magazine. As he begins reading it you can hear him curse under his breathe. “Everything will be alright its just a rumor, I’m sure the fans are freaking out but they know better Niall,” you say. He immediately takes out his phone and gets on Twitter and tweets. “Guys its only a rumor I’m not leaving One Direction anytime soon!” “Don’t get where all these rumors come from! Love you guys!”

---------

Posted by malikzapper