He Surprises You On Your Birthday

Zayn: Having your boyfriend gone on tour while it was your birthday was no doubt a bummer, but what you didn’t expect when you walked down the stairs, early in the morning was a full out decorated kitchen. A banner hung saying ‘Honey I’m Home, Happy Birthday’. You smiled once you saw that and squealed when someone covered your eyes with their hands. “You’re not supposed to be here!” you say as you uncover your eyes and face your dark haired boyfriend who just chuckled at you. “Well, they call me the mysterious one for a reason.” You smile and give him a kiss. “Best birthday surprise ever!”

Harry: You sat back in your chair and huffed. “I don’t think i can do this.” you tell your friend who smiles sadly at you. “You know Harry’d be here if he could, (YN)!” “But he isn’t!” you say and stand up, grabbing your bag, pulling it up on your shoulder and waltzing out of the restaurant only to run into someone in the doorway. “Sorry.” you say but the other person just laughs. “So this is how you treat your boyfriend when he surprises you on your birthday?” your eyes widen once you hear his voice and you jump into his arms. “Harry!” he held you close. “Happy birthday baby girl!”

Niall: “He bought me tickets for my birthday and he’s not even here to help me enjoy it.” you mumble on the beach of Malibu with your sister who sighs. “Maybe he did it for a reason.” “To not spend my birthday with me, sounds like a good reason.” you scoff and your sister just shakes her head and soon enough a shadow covers where the two of you are sitting. Already angry you stand up getting ready to chew out whoever decided to get in the way of your sun, you froze once you saw the familiar eyes looking back at you. “Niall!” “Forgot to show you the third ticket, babe!” he laughed. “Happy Birthday!” “It is now!” you squeal.

Liam: You were at the club with the other girlfriends, having the time of your life, it was your birthday after all. The dances were all upbeat and the drinks kept coming, but slowly the drinks stopped and the dances got slower and you were confused, this isn’t what you wanted to dance to, so you made your way to the deejay. “I didn’t want slow songs tonight!” the deejay smiles and points to the stage as the familiar tune to your favorite song played and the light shone down on Liam. “Happy Birthday babe, i wouldn’t miss it for the world, so this song’s for you! I love you more then you know!”

Louis: “He sent me a cake, and chocolates, roses and a teddy bear!” you say as you show off the gifts that Louis had sent you while he was away on tour. “He’s amazing, i just wish he was here to help me celebrate the actual day!” you finish and your mom just smiles. “I really don’t think he’d miss it baby!” You look around the room. “But mom, it’s quite obvious that he’s not here right now, he’s on the other side of the world, performing for millions of other girls!” “But there’s only one girl i’ll leave tour for and that’s you!” he says coming up behind you and kissing your cheek. “You should listen to your mom, i really wouldn’t miss this!”

------------

Published by mixingnialler