pillow talk

Published by ; bringthepaayne

Harry: it's quiet, the only sounds in the room the rise and fall of your breathing and the soft scrape of his hand as it moves across your stomach over and over, fingers pressing in a little harder each time, reminding you that he's there, and that he's not leaving just yet. "It'll only be for a couple months, love," he whispers to you, his head on the pillow right next to yours. "I'll be back before you know it." You've got your hands pressed to your eyes, trying to keep the tears inside, "I know, I just...what if you meet someone else?" He sort of flinches at your words and his hand slides off your stomach, landing beside you on the bed so he can push himself up on his hands and hover over you. "Don't think like that," he says, his voice taking you by surprise. You half-expected it to be stern, but it's the exact opposite. He sounds like he's on the verge of crying. "Please, babe," his head drops and he kisses your cheek. "Please, please. You're the person I love more than anything, and I would never hurt you, okay?" You kiss him by reply and when he pulls away, he has a look on his face that tells you he's made some kind of decision. "What is it?" you ask, putting your hand on his cheek. "You're coming with me," he says, leaning his forehead onto yours. "I want you with me, wherever I am."

Liam: he's been acting like a sap all day, apparently unable to take his hands off of you, kissing you every chance he gets. When he looks at you, it's with this awe-inspired look, like you're the most beautiful thing he's ever laid eyes on and if he looks away for even a second, you might disappear. He's still not sure if you're real, and he doesn't know how he got so lucky. You're everything he could have dreamed of, and he's not afraid to show you. Today seems different though. He makes you dinner, the smell of shrimp and pasta making your flat smell heavenly. You offered to help, but he insisted you take the long hot shower you'd been looking forward to. Later, you feel full and fresh and loved, lying in bed with Liam, kissing him slowly. He's trying to memorize you, tracing every inch of you with his hands, inhaling the scent of you. He kisses you again and when he pulls back a little, your foreheads still touch and he gives you the most beaming smile, rubbing his thumb along the hinge of your jaw. "What?" you ask, feeling yourself blush under his stare. "It's you," he replies. You feel confused now and he laughs a little. "You, babe. You're the one. The one I've been waiting for. You're the only girl in the world for me and I wouldn't change it for anything."

Louis: "Hey, Lou?" Your voice echoes through your quiet bedroom and his head perks up from his spot on your tummy, his hair sticking up in all directions, making you laugh. "What is it, my love?" he asks, blinking sleep from his eyes. You run a hand through his hair, making it even more wayward, flipping out behind his ears and across his forehead. "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" He laughs and nuzzles his nose into your skin, nipping at your bellybutton until you giggle. He raises his head again and your hand twists in his hair again. "Well, there aren't many places I haven't been..." You tug his hair gently, making him yelp. "Easy, Mr. International Pop-star, just answer the question!" He laughs, "You first." You roll your eyes but decide to indulge him. "Fine. That one's easy: Paris. I've never been and it just looks so pretty. Now you!" He kisses your stomach again. "It's an easy answer for me too, babe. It's wherever you are. That's where I want to be. Always. No matter where you are on this earth, I want to be beside you. I love you, baby, and I always will." You wake up the next morning to find Lou on his laptop, browsing some travel website. "What are you up to?" you ask sleepily and he grins. "We're going to Paris!"

Niall: you adjust your head on the pillow beside Niall's and try to hold back a laugh. "Of course I'm serious, Niall!" He buries his face in his pillow and groans. "Are ya sure they'll like me, luv?" You almost gasp and push yourself onto him, rolling him onto his back, straddling his hips with your legs, your hands on his bare chest. "Yes, they're going to like you, Niall. They're my family. They support me and they know what's important to me." He grins up at you. "Am I important to ya, then?" You roll your eyes and dig your nails into his skin a little. "Yes, Niall. You are. I did move in with you, after all." He grins again. "That ya did. Shouldn't I of met your family before tha'? Get your father's blessin' an all?" You laugh so hard you fall off of him, flopping back onto your side of the bed. "That's when you get married, Ni... You're supposed to ask for the father's blessing when you get married." He leans up and over and presses his mouth to your neck, kissing lightly, but it's enough to make your head spin. "I knew that," he whispers. "Guess I better meet yer dad before I ask him for your hand, dontcha think?" You can feel him smiling against your throat and he