You're short

You're short

Harry: He watched you jump up with an amused grin, his knees cracked as he rose from his seat. “You need any help?” His looked at you with humored eyes, you pouted at his entertained face, “Though I’m glad you find this amusing, I would like it if you could give me that bowl” He stretched his arm to reach it, holding it out for you. You grabbed it fast, but his arm shot up. Bringing the bowl out of your reach. Your eyes glared at him, “You’re so cute, here’s your bowl”

Louis: You huffed as you felt his arm rest on top of your head. Even though he had his arm there he still supported his own body weight. “Could you not?” Your voice sounded annoyed with a hint of amusement, He laughed at your irritated request. “I could not, but I prefer this” You tried walking away from his tall frame, but his legs walked with yours, making your escape impossible. “If you give me a kiss I’ll stop”

Zayn: "Give me a kiss" You stood on the tips of your toes, but his lips were still out of reach. He let out a deep chuckle, still refusing to bend his knees. His body was stiff as he awaited your lips on his. "Babe, I’m waiting" You rose to your tippy toes again, jumping slightly, your legs failed you at your landing. His arms shot forward to catch you, lifting you to stand again. His hands remained on your waist, "Can’t you bend a little bit" He shook his head, "But I would be willing to lift you"

Liam: You squeezed your frame into the small hole, ducking your head to take up less space. You were going to scare your boyfriend as he arrived home. Your body flew forward as you heard him kicking off his shoes, your laughter filling the room as he let out a scream and fell to the ground. “Your face” You clutched your stomach, from laughing, you face scrunched together to resemble his. He pointed towards your hiding place, “How the fuck did you even fit there?”

Niall: He sighed as he heard you groan from the fitting room once more, “You okay in there?” even though he knew perfectly well that you weren’t. “I con’t even need to wear socks, because these jeans are socks” He walked towards the small booth, “Wouldn’t that be cool though?” He tried to lighten the mood, knowing how insecure you were about the length of your body. “Like a two for one deal” He tried again, “Or buy one, get one for free”  He gave up once he heard another sigh, deciding to save the rest of his jokes for later. 

----------------

Posted by roughziam