He Surprises You At Prom

Zayn: “You have to cheer up [Y/N] enjoy the party,” you best friend tried cheering you up but was no use. “I can’t I wanted Zayn to be here he promised me he would,” you sighed. “You know he tried his best but his flight was delayed,” she stated. You took out your phone to check if maybe he had called you or at least texted you but nothing. You turned off your phone setting it down on the table wanting to be anywhere but there. “May I have this dance,” you heard a familiar voice say. “Z-zayn?” you said lifting your head to see him standing there in front of you. “I promised I’d make it,” he said giving you a hug and a kiss.

Liam: “C’mon baby just smile for the camera,” your mom said putting the camera near her eye. You forced a smile on your face to make it look like you were happy but after she took your picture you were frowning again. “Let’s just go before I change my mind about going,” you groaned. Just then you heard his voice and immediately looked at your front door and saw him standing there. You quickly went to him happy that he had made it. “I thought you weren’t going to make it,” you said hugging him tighter than ever. “A promise is a promise babe,” he said hugging you before your mom took a picture of you two.

Harry: Getting out of the limo that was taking you to prom you couldn’t help but miss your boyfriend that couldn’t make it. All around you saw girls with their boyfriends happily entering the hotel where the prom was at.  “Are you going to be okay?” your friends asks. “Yeah I guess,” you respond. “I think she’s going to be better than okay,” your friend cheered. You gave her a confused look until you saw him standing there adjusting his bow tie. You thought he was away on tour so at first you stood there not moving. “He’s coming this way we better go inside and leave them,” you friend said as Harry walked over to you.

Louis: “I’m not going!” you yelled into your pillow. Nothing your friends or mom told you would change your mind about not going to prom. “You have to [Y/N] you can’t back down now what about your dress?” your friend said. “And your date,” your other friend added. “My date was my boyfriend but since he’s not here I’m not going now leave me alone,” you lifted your head before quickly burying it in your pillow again. “Should I leave then,” Louis chuckled. “But I thought you weren’t coming,” you cried. “I couldn’t break my promise I made before leaving and plus I missed you so much. Now get ready cause we’re going to your prom,” he smiled.

Niall: You were calling your friend hoping he’d accept to go to prom with you since your boyfriend Niall couldn’t make it because of his tour. “Yeah we’ll leave in an hour just make sure to have a black tie,” you sighed hanging up on him. After finishing your make up and putting on your dress sat there waiting for your new date to get there so you could leave. You saw his car pull up but no one was coming out so you decided to go see what was wrong. You didn’t expect Niall to come out of the car since his tour would end in a month but he managed to travel back home and take you to prom like he promised before leaving.

-------------------

Posted by; http://malikzapper.tumblr.com