You Make Him Sleep On The Couch

Zayn: He was home late again but this time instead of locking the front door you locked your bedroom door making him sleep on the couch. “[Y/N] open the door at least let me change into my pajamas yeah?” Zayn says while gently knocking on your door. He was heading downstairs when you slowly opened the door for him. After changing instead of heading downstairs he walked over to you to apologize once more. “Sorry for coming home late,” he whispers, turning to walk away. “Stay with me please,” you say before he gets in bed besides you.

Liam: You throw the pillows at him followed by a blanket. The fight had been going on for so long you forgot when you screamed, “well tonight you’re sleeping on the couch!” He didn’t like fighting with you so he did just that, he made himself comfortable on the couch while you cried into your pillow. He must of heard your crying because he went to check up on you even if you were still mad at him. “Please don’t cry [Y/N].” He said getting in bed besides you. All you did was hug him before falling asleep in his strong arms forgetting about the fight you had earlier.

Harry: You thought Harry was sleep in the couch like you had left him before running upstairs, but no he was sitting outside your door. He heard you crying into your pillow and it broke his heart knowing it was all his fault. He moved the door knob and slowly opened the door letting himself in. Instead of fighting you just told him to sleep on the couch but he instead on talking things through. “I’m sorry I made you cry,” he says getting in bed besides you. “It’s not your fault,” you reply lifting your head off the pillow. “Let’s not fight anymore yeah?” he says taking you into his arms. “No more fighting,” you reply cuddling into him.

Louis: You can’t sleep even though Louis is downstairs sleeping on the couch, it feels like he’s so close yet so far. Twisting and turning not being able to get comfortable in your bed, you got up only to see him standing at the edge of the bed. “Can’t sleep either?” he questions sitting down on end of the bed. “No,” you reply looking down. You wanted Louis to jump into the bed like he always did and still does, you were lying to yourself thinking you’d be able to sleep without him by your side. “Can I sleep here?” he looks over at his side. Without hesitating you immediately nod your head

Niall: “[Y/N]? Are you asleep?” Niall asks, slowly opening your bedroom door. You pretend to be asleep, suddenly you felt his side of the bed go down. “If you’re awake I just wanna say I’m sorry for yelling at you. I shouldn’t of taken my anger out on you especially like that. I’ll be sleeping on the couch like you told me in case you need anything,” he says placing a kiss on your forehead. Just as he was pulling away you moved and wrapped your arms around him pulling him closer to you. “It’s fine but please don’t leave me.” “I’d never leave you, I’d be crazy to leave you.”

------------

Posted by malikzapper