He Makes Your Relationship Public

Harry: "So... Erm... Basically..." He stalls staring at the Picture of you and him kissing on the interviewers screen. "That's [y/n]." The interviewer nods "Are you to together or Is it just for fun?" The interviewer smiles as Harry squirms "We're together, We've been together for almost 5 months now and I'm actually really happy!" He states in a slow tone.

Liam: You two have been seen around lately, holding hands and kissing sometimes but no one has questioned Liam about it. Until they go on tour and the first twitter question is 'Liam, Are you and [y/n] together or not?!' Liam smiles and his cheeks turn pink "We're together." He replies, the rest of the questions are questioning how long you've been together ext.

Louis: After being seen with Louis countless times and leaving his house in the early hours with one of his T-Shirts on people are believing you're together. Both of you are walking down the street when reporters run up "Are you together?" They all question, Louis nods his head and kisses you "And she's pregnant!" Everyone gasp shocked "Kidding!" He yells, you hit his shoulder and continue walking.

Niall: You have been with Niall for 6 months now but you both want to keep it quiet, but finally, Niall tells the world during an interview, He smiles as all the pictures that have been taken over the months pile up on the screen. "That's my girlfriend, yeah." "You love her right?" "More than I love Nando's." He exclaims dreamily.

Zayn: You've been getting some hate from being seen with the boys so you and Zayn play it cool. If they knew you where dating they would go ballistic. One Day you're reading hate tweets sobbing. Zayn grabs your hand and pulls you in the room with Liam pushing him away lightly from his Twitcam. "Listen," Zayn says in a serious tone. "Stop hating on my girlfriend, come on guys this isn't funny. It really hurts her. And if you hurt her, you hurt me."

----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs