you get hurt

Posted by - bringthepaayne

Harry: you feel silly having broken your arm in the shower, but Harry's taking your injury quite seriously. "I'm gonna put a bar in the shower," he says on the drive home from the hospital and you almost choke. "Haz, I just slipped. it's no big deal." he smirks at you, keeping his eyes on the road as you drive back to the flat. "it is a big deal. safety first, love. besides, you'll need something to hold on to once your arm is better." he winks and you feel your cheeks go bright red.

Liam: you and Liam dodge and weave your way through the crowd of fans, hands interlocked. someone puts their foot out at the last second, tripping you and sending you flying face first into the sidewalk. you can feel the burn of a scrape on your cheek and Liam loses it on the pap that put his foot out. "are you bloody crazy? what the hell was that for? leave her alone!" he yells, helping you to your feet and to the car as fast as he can. once you two are safe, he pulls you into his lap and kisses your cheek carefully, promising to fix it once you get home. "I'm sorry, baby."

Louis: he opens the passenger door for you and hands you your crutches, holding his hands out as you settle onto them, ready to catch you should you fall. you had broken your foot at work and of course, Louis had been the first one to your rescue, talking to your boss to get you time off and everything. he helps you into the flat and sets you up in the bedroom with pillows and your favourite movie and one of his sweaters to cuddle in. "how about some tea, love?" he asks and you pull him down to your level so you can kiss your sweet boyfriend.

Niall: you wince as you run your finger over the almost invisible slice and wonder how something so tiny can hurt so much. Niall, on the other hand, jumps into action. "it's just a paper cut, Niall!" you insist, holding back laughter when he rummages under the sink for the first aid kit you know for a fact is not under the sink at all. "can't find...the blasted...first aid...kit..." you stifle more giggles. "that's because it's over the fridge, Ni." he straightens and narrows his eyes at you. "I knew that," he mutters, fetching a bandaid from the box and kissing your finger better.

Zayn: "okay, so you have to take some Advil and then get some sleep. doctor's orders," Zayn says, lifting you off the couch and carrying you to the bedroom. he gets you some water and your favourite t-shirt of his to sleep in. you take your medicine and Zayn watches you carefully. "concussions aren't fun," you mutter. "cuddle with me?" he grins, already undoing his jeans and pulling his jumper over his head. "of course." he slips under the covers with you and wraps an arm around your waist, letting you snuggle back into him with your head on his chest, the slow and steady beat of his heart helping to ease your headache away and send you straight to dreamland.