You Won't Answer Your Phone

You Won’t Answer Your Phone

Zayn: “Sorry I can’t answer my phone right now, leave your message and I’ll call you back. Love you, bye.” “Babe can you please call me back, love you,” he says leaving another voice mail. It was 10p.m. and you were still not home from work. He had called your phone dozens of times, but the moment he heard your car park he sighed in relieve that you were okay.

Liam: “Come on answer the phone,” he says beginning to panic. Lately you had been receiving death threats and you not answering your phone made him think the worse. “I have to go,” he tells the boys before leaving the studio in a hurry to get to you. Once he got home he found you asleep with your phone off but was glad you were okay.

Harry: You had been out with his sister and it was quiet late for you not to be home. After leaving 5 voice mails he began to worry. As you opened the front door he quickly ran to your side relieved to see you. “Sorry I couldn’t call you, my phone died.” “It’s okay I was just worried a little or a lot. But I’m happy your okay babe,” he says kissing you.

Louis: “Please answer your phone,” was the 10th text in the last 30 minutes he sent. “Love are you okay?” he sent again, “Please answer my calls, I’m worried.” Finally after countless texts you called him back. “Sorry about that but I had to turn off my phone for a meeting. “Thank god I was beginning to worry since you wouldn’t answer,” he chuckles.

Niall: “Not again,” he groans. “What’s wrong,” Harry says sitting besides Niall on the tour bus. “Y/N won’t answer her phone,” he says dialing your number once again. “I’ve been trying for the last 30 minutes.” “Niall unless she’s awake I don’t think she’s answering your calls its 4am back home. “I guess so, but I still wanna talk to her.” he replies.

---------

Posted by malikzapper