Dance...

Niall: He took you to an important event as your date. You are together all the time. He asks you to dance with him and you go to the dance floor. You dance with him everything and between the dance moves he gives you little kisses… You love it. Your favourite song comes up and you can´t resist to dance enthusiastically. Niall starts laughing while he looks at you. You stop when you realise it. ¨Sorry¨ , you say. ¨Don´t be love. You look so beautiful¨, he says. You shake your head and keep dancing for a while. The dj changes to a romantic song and you dance together, your bodies really close together. ¨I really mean it. You are a princess and I want to be with you always¨, he says placing a soft kiss on your mouth.

Zayn: You are at Zayn´s best friends birthday party and you are having a lot of fun together. Everybody has been drinking a little bit, and that was what made it even funnier. You know that Zayn doesn´t like to dance and you always tried to convince him to dance with you. Since he is a little bit wasted tonight he starts dancing, moving his hips really exaggeradet to his favourite song. ¨Come here baby, show me your moves!!¨, he says to you. You start dancing with him when he takes you by the waist and pulls you near him. He kisses softly your lips. ¨I will regret this tomorrow¨, he says. ¨No you won´t. You look hot.¨, you say smiling. ¨I love you¨, he says and you keep dancing.

Louis: He is giving an interview and you accompany him. You stay at the back of the room, listening to everything he says. He talks about your relationship and how much he loves you. You love everytime he does that. The interviewer asks him to show everybody what he did to win you over. He stands up and starts dancing, stretching his arm out and gesturing you to go to him. You doubt a second, but then you stand up walking towards your crazy boyfriend. He takes your hands and starts dancing with you. ¨So this is how it worked?¨, the interviewer asks. ¨Yes, I couldn´t resist those moves¨, you say laughing. ¨They are magic¨, Louis says winking at you…

Harry: You are really bored, making your homework. You are also in a bad mood… But your lovely boyfriend always try to cheer you up. This time he storms into your room with a friend and start dancing making funny movements. You smile at him. ¨Come, give me a kiss babe¨, he says. You stand up and run in his arms. He lifts you up and you kiss passionately. ¨I missed you today¨, he says. ¨Oh, me too Harry. I was so bored till you came. You are the best thing in the world¨, you say placing your hand around his neck while he places you on the floor again. ¨Let´s go out and do something different¨, he says taking you by the hand. You spent a lovely evening together and fall even more in love.

Liam: You meet him at the bus with the boys. Liam always try to stand out of the group since he has a huge crush on you. Suddenly he starts dancing, making sexy moves while you are in he bus. He looks at you and you start laughing together. ¨You like it, don´t you (Y/N)?¨, Niall asks. ¨Yes¨, you say approaching Liam and placing a kiss on his cheek. ¨Oh god, if I get one of those every time I dance like this I won´t stop¨, he says smiling at you. ¨Stop flirting with (Y/N) in front of everybody Liam¨, Zayn says clapping Liam´s back. ¨I don´t mind, I like it¨, you say shyly. When you get off the bus he takes you by the hand and you walk together all the way till Harry´s house, where you spend the night together and kiss for the first time.

---------

Posted by rockingmyworld

1D Tumblr Imagines & Preferences ♫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें