"Wifey"

“Wifey”

Zayn: “[Y/N]…babe where are you?” your husband Zayn asks walking into your bedroom. “Where’s my beautiful wife,” he says again after getting no response. “There you are wifey,” he mumbled as he wraps his strong arms around your waist. “Wifey?” you questioned turning around. “Yes you are the most amazing wifey I could ask for,” he chuckled

Liam: You weren’t married yet but you called each other “wifey” and “hubby”. “Only two more months and you’ll be my wifey forever,” he whispered not knowing if you were asleep. “Of course hubby,” you replied with a giggle as he pulled you closer into his warm body. “Two more months babe,” he whispers into your ear before you fell asleep.

Harry: “Hey there wifey,” your best friend Harry says walking into your kitchen. “Harry I said not to call me that,” you giggled. “And why not huh,” he says walking over to you. “Because we’re just friends nothing more,” you answered. “Well see about that in a couple years, I’ll make you my wife then I can call you my wife,” he says walking out while laughing.

Louis: You and Louis were out having dinner when he suddenly called you “Wifey.” He knew you didn’t like it when he called you that so he did it to grin your gears. He even had that as your name on his phone. “Don’t call me wifey you carrot boy,” you fired back. “[Y/N] you, you called me carrot boy,” he says trying to sound hurt but ends up laughing.

Niall: You had gone with Niall to a family dinner he had, as more of his family got there he had to introduce you since may didn’t know who you were. “Oh yes this is my wifey, I mean wife [Y/N],” he says blushing after calling you wifey something he only called you in private. “Hey now they know what you call me,” you say making fun of him.

-----------

Posted by malikzapper