Your Child Gets Hurt

Zayn: “It hurts daddy,” your son cries, as he looks down at his scrapped knee. “Here you want an Iron Man, Spider-Man, Superman, or Batman band-aid?” Zayn asks before getting your first-aid kit. “Can I have Iron Man?” he groans. After Zayn placed the band-aid on his knee your little boy smiled back at him. “Thanks daddy it doesn’t hurt anymore,” he said making Zayn chuckle. “It’s because you’re very strong son,” Zayn said.

Liam: “And then she put her foot in front of me and I tripped and cut my hand daddy.” Liam listened closely as your four year old daughter explained to him how she had gotten hurt. “I’m sorry about that baby, but you got a cool band-aid and a sticker,” he smiles. “Yeah I did,” she says showing him the band-aid, “And it doesn’t hurt anymore,” she giggled.

Harry: You had just gotten home from the hospital after your six year old daughter broke her left arm at school. “You need anything baby?” Harry asks her after entering her bedroom. He was so worried and every five minutes would ask if she was alright or needed anything. “I’m fine daddy,” she giggled. “Well if you need anything just call me okay.” Even while sleeping he’d get up to check on her, he really was the best dad ever.

Louis: “So are you gonna tell me how you got that black eye son?” Louis asks your fifteen year old son. “Well they were making fun of my friend and I got mad so I hit them and they hit me back,” he answers. “Was that friend your girlfriend?” Louis questions. “Dad stop she’s not my girlfriend,” he groans. “Fine I won’t say anything about your girlfriend, but you did good son I’m proud of you for defending your girlfriend,” he laughs.

Niall: Niall had been playing football with your ten year old son, when he sprained his ankle while taking the ball away from him. “Dad it hurts, please make it stop,” he tries to hold back his tears. “I know son but we need to take you to the hospital to make sure it’s not broken okay,” Niall says. “Don’t worry sweetie they’ll give you something to ease the pain,” you say after seeing him cry into Niall’s shoulder from the pain he had.

-------------

Posted by malikzapper