You Get A Package From Him

Harry: You’re sitting in your flat watching Love Actually when someone knocks on the door, It’s the mail man and in his arms he has a medium sized brown box. You tell him thank you and then go back inside to open it. When you do you see tons of small souvenirs ranging from Jewelry to little trinkets, there is also a scrap book with a cover picture of Harry standing outside of the house! You flip through the pages, he’s done one for every country and city he’s visited so far. After you flip one of the pages there is a plane ticket tapped to the page, above it, the title reads “Your flight leaves tonight at 6:30, then it’s our journey.”

Liam: Your boyfriend, Liam, Had been on tour for a while now. Yeah, you missed him but you was glad that he was happy visiting all the fans. You arrive home one afternoon from class and see a brown box on the porch. Curiously, you take it inside and open it. There is a bracelet inside with your couple name on it. There is also a few pictures of Liam and the rest of the boys. Your still digging through the box when you find a plane ticket and a note with Liam’s script on it. Just visited Chicago, a fan made us that bracelet, Pretty cool, yeah? Anyways, this plane ticket is so you can come visit me, be ready by 7!

Louis: You where on the phone with Louis when the mailman came to the door, you told Louis to hold on while you got the package, You opened the box and saw all the photo’s and things in the box, finally there was a plane ticket. You ran to the phone, “It’s so you can come with me on tour! Your flight leaves at 5, so get ready!” He exclaimed.

Niall: You where in bed when your mom called you downstairs, When you made it down there you saw a package at the table. Once you opened it, you picked up the scrapbook that was inside, each page had a picture of Niall eating in a different city. You laugh and then you ran across a plane ticket. For tonight, you’re joining me in Paris! Maybe we can share some spaghetti under the Eiffel tower?

Zayn: It was another scorching hot day outside, you where laying outside by the pool when your mother walked outside carrying a brown box. “Says it’s from Zayn.” Her smile was wide, she loved Zayn. She considered him part of the family already, she sat down beside you and watched you open it. You flipped through the pictures that was in there then your eyes caught the plane ticket. Care to join the roller coaster of life with me? Maybe that was lame… I’m sorry. But your plane leaves at 8 tonight, I can’t wait to see you.

-----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs