He's Sick

He’s Sick

Zayn: Zayn had gotten home from the studio early because he wasn’t feeling well. Right as he walks through the door you run to give him a hug and it kiss when you felt his forehead. You immediately began to take off his clothes since he was burning up. “What’s this for Y/N,” he says with a chuckle. “This is to lower your fever,” you say taking off his shirt. “I think I should get sick more often, I like this,” he says laughing.

Liam: You had just gotten home from the doctor’s since Liam was sick. Now came the hard part making him take the medicine, but he kept on acting like a small child. “Liam, it isn’t that bad. Stop acting like a kid and take it,” you say handing him the medicine. “But it smell bad,” he says before drinking it making faces. “See,” that’s all you said before he kissed you making you taste the medicine from his lips.

Louis: Their world tour was going to start in a couple of days, and Louis was so stressed out. He had just gotten home from his last meeting, and wasn’t acting himself. “Is anything wrong Lou?” you ask. He just looked at you without saying anything. “Lou?” you question him. “I just have a headache from stressing about this world tour,” he finally says. You immediately gave him some medicine to make him feel better.

Harry: He’s been on vocal rest for 3 days after having a terrible cough. “Can you kiss me?” you read from the paper he had written on since he couldn’t talk. “Of course, babe,” you say kissing him. You pull away and see him write something else. “More, but this time don’t stop ;),” you looked at him and he had this smirk. You began kissing him again until you heard him moan, you didn’t stop instead you continued.

Niall: You and Niall had gone to a family dinner, the food was so delicious Niall couldn’t contain himself. On your way back home Niall wasn’t feeling well. “I think I ate too much, I feel really sick,” he says putting a hand on his stomach while he has the other on the steering wheel. “Babe you ate for like 3 people, but don’t worry I’ll give you medicine to make you feel better soon,” you say trying to make him feel better.

-------

Posted by malikzapper