After The Fight

After The Fight

Zayn: He’s outside smoking trying to see what he did that lead to the fight. At times he can be very aggressive, but after he see how scare and fragile you can be he stops. After finishing his cigarette he would find you and without saying a word give you a hug seeing how broken you are after all the shouting and screaming.

Liam: He tries anything to get your forgiveness. He apologizes a million times, he just hates the thought of not being able to cuddle with you. Hold you in his strong arms. He hates fighting with you, even if you’re wrong and he’s right he’ll be the first to apologize. Seeing you happy makes him more than happy.

Louis: During the fight, he doesn’t hold anything in. He lets everything out, and sometimes says things he doesn’t exactly mean. Seeing how hurt you really are makes him realize his words were more hurtful than he thought. He knows you’re still hurt but he tries his best to see you smile by making jokes.

Harry: After the fight he goes out for a drive, trying to calm himself. He would never lay a hand on you, but seeing the fear in your eyes kills him. Once he’s back he can see that you’ve been crying all the time he was gone. He immediately take you into his arms trying to forget anything happened.

Niall: The silent treatment is killing him, not being able to listen to your voice. He knows he’s wrong, and sometimes his anger doesn’t let him see that. After shouted words and broken objects he’ll realize he was wrong, and try anything to make you talk to him again. You can’t stay mad at him, you’ll soon be in each others arms.

------------

Posted by malikzapper