Flowers

Flowers

Liam: You sat on your bed, face buried to your hands. Small tears escaped your eyes when you sniffled silently to your hands, trying to make yourself stop. How could he get mad of something like that? Liam had stormed out after he had accused you for stealing his ipod. You had taken it, but not stolen it. You had only been for a walk, like thousand times before, and he’d never get mad at you before. You sighed, getting up from your bed, before walking to the bathroom, not even turning the light on. The cold water splashed to your face in the dark bathroom when you whispered to yourself over and over again that it was going to be okay. Liam would come back. He loved you… A small whimper left your mouth when you started to cry again. Your tears mixed with the water on your cheeks, when someone turned the light on, making your eyes ache a second. “Liam,” you said freezing on your tracks before turning to look at him. He was standing in the doorway, looking guilty at your red eyes and puffed face. He took a step forward, before he revealed his arm what he had been hiding behind his back. Dozens of red roses, each flower perfect and flawless. “I know this is cliché but I know they’re your favorite flowers,” Liam started silently, tears now building in his brown eyes, “I’m really, truly sorry. I don’t know what got in to me. I just snapped and I have no good excuse. I’m sorry baby girl, I am. So I’m just gonna leave these here…” He put the flowers to the bathroom counter before he turned around to leave you alone. “Liam,” you said, making him turn around. You smiled gently when you walked across the room, wrapping your hands around him, “I love the flowers, and I love you. It’s okay, just don’t go.” He let out a teary sniffle before tilting your head so he could give you a long kiss. “Let’s find these a vase, yeah?” you asked smiling when you reached to take the flowers before returning back to Liam’s arms. “I love you babe,” he said letting a teary chuckle filling your empty apartment, “and I still can’t believe I’m this lucky to have you.”

Louis: You looked yourself at the mirror, admiring the new dress that fit perfectly to your body. You were happy, finally feeling yourself confident, when you slipped your heels on looking yourself once again. The dress was gorgeous. You had found it when you were shopping with your friends. It was white and it was full of pretty flowers. It was girly but not too girly, perfect for you and to the Louis’ friend’s birthday party you were going. “Babe?” Louis’ voice echoed through your apartment,” Please say you’re ready.” You giggled before taking you purse and heading to the living room where Lou was sitting. “I’m ready,” you said, making him turn around. He looked at you, jaw dropping, when he saw you standing in the doorway all insecure gone and big smile on your face. “Wow,” he said loudly, looking at you eyes admiring your flower dress. “Do you like it?” you asked, turning around making sure Louis saw his weak spots. “Babe,” he whined, coming closer and landing his hands on your bum, squeezing lightly, “I love it. You look sexy.” You giggled, giving a kiss to his puckered lips. “Let’s go,” you said still smiling and in awe of what you’re doing to him. He followed you, and you could feel his eyes traveling your body. You were opening the car door when his small figure pressed against you, hands wrapping around your waist. “We can’t go yet,” he whispered to your ear, making your skin go goose bumps, “We have a little problem.” You blushed, feeling his hard on against your lower back. You did this to him… “I wouldn’t say we, and I wouldn’t say a little..,” you chuckled, turning around to see his “little problem.” He kissed your lips passionately, before he cooped you to his arms, carrying you back at your apartment. Few seconds later the flower dress was on the floor, making you both happy that you bought it.

Zayn: He sat in the small chair; hand in yours when he spoke to you like he always did. His stubble was growing and eyes were bloodshot but he didn’t even notice. He held your hand gently, stroking your palm with his thumb when his raspy voice filled the air, “It’s spring already. I wish you could see it, you love spring. The flowers you planted are growing like crazy. I don’t really know how to take care of them so Liam’s been helping me. I didn’t know it could be so hard you know, just taking care of flowers… “ he stopped for a minute, loosing himself to the memory of him crying next to your flowers begging Liam to make you wake up. “I’m sure gonna help you when you wake up. We can make the flower garden you always wanted. We’ll put more and more flowers; maybe we’ll put some room to a small playhouse. We could get kids, now is the good time you know…but babe you need to wake up. Please…for me…” He closed his eyes kissing the soft gentle skin of your hand. Six months. Six months without your kisses, six months without your laugh… Six months since your accident. Zayn opened his teary eyes, before leaning to kiss your cheek. His warm tears rolled down his cheeks and dropped to your skin. “I love you baby girl,” he whispered, hand stroking your cheek, “I love you so much.” A small movement made Zayn look up to your suddenly opened eyes. He stared you for a second, not sure was he imagining again. “Doctor!” he yelled, a small panic in his voice when doctor ran in. “Zayn,” you whispered, voice hoarse, making him cry relieved. “You’re awake, you’re awake!” he said, kissing every part of you he could reach, “Thank god you’re awake. I love you! Thank god!” You let out a teary giggle, looking at your boyfriend. “I want to do that flower thing,” you said quietly, making Zayn laugh through his tears, “Anything for you my love, anything.”

Niall: “Ni, I’m home!” you yelled, walking through the front door. The apartment was quiet and dark, making you suspicious. Niall should be home already, he had promised you’d spend night together. “Ni?” You yelled again, looking around the house, finally opening the balcony door and peaking in. You froze looking the sight in front of you. The whole balcony was full of sunflowers and candles. You sighed in awe, when you saw Niall standing in the middle of your favorite flowers. He was wearing a suit, a small smile on his face when he saw you standing at the doorway. “Niall..,” you whispered walking across the balcony to meet your boyfriend. “Hi princess,” he whispered back, taking your head to his hands and kissing you sweetly. “What is all this?” you asked, looking around yourself admiring every little detail. “Um,” he started nervously, cheeks turning red,” Well I was thinkin that this could be romantic. I’m not very good at these things ya know , but I tried…” You shook your head, looking at his beautiful blue eyes. “Niall this is perfect,” you sighed, kissing his lips once again, “This is absolutely perfect.” He smiled, kissing your nose, before taking your hands on his own. “Well I hope this will be perfect too,” he said, making you gasp. He kneeled down to one knee. You stood there, surrounded by sunflowers and candles, looking at your perfect boyfriend who was kneeling in front of you. Your heart started beating quickly, when you stared at his eyes, heart full of love. “Y/N, princess, I love you… Oh shit I forgot what I needed to say…Shit…Um, just give me a moment,” he said embarrassed, face flushed when he made you giggle. He was so nervous it made your heart melt. “Niall, it’s okay. I don’t need big speeches,” you reassured, smiling at him, making him breathe again. “Sorry princess, but I wanted to say that I love you and I would love you to be my wife. Will you marry me?” his eyes were scared when he stared at you, a bit afraid of what you’d answer. “I thought you’d never ask,” you answered cheekily, getting down, next to him, “I will.” He looked at you, confused face turning to happy one. “Yes!” he yelled, hugging you tightly before sliding the ring to your finger. “Oh princess, I’m so happy,” he laughed hugging and kissing you again. “Did you really think I’d say no?” you laughed, drying your and his tears to your palm. “I’m still wondering what I did to deserve you princess.

Harry: You woke up, opening your eyes to the white hospital room. You looked around you looking for your husband, but all you could see was flowers. Tons and tons of flowers. “Harry?” you asked, looking around the flowery room. Minute later he entered your room, carrying another flower bush. His eyes stopped on your awaken feature when you looked at you, rising your eyebrow. “What’s up with all the flowers?”you asked, chuckling when you motioned around your room. “Uh, fans send few and I bought few and boys too,” he said, setting down the last flowers before sitting next to you, loving smirk on his face, “You’re awake.” You nodded, kissing his lips gently. “How is she?” you asked, smiling again, looking at your husband’s green eyes. “She’s perfect,” he answered, sliding to the bed next to you. “She has been sleeping all day too. She’s so beautiful and tiny and everything we’ve wanted and more. I can’t believe she’s here,” small tear escaped his eye when he kissed your forehead over and over again, “thank you.” You giggled, kissing his lips once, making him smile. “Can I see her?” you asked, making him smile even more. “Of course love. She has been visiting you every half an hour and she’d be here soon.” You smiled, thinking about your tiny baby girl. You could finally feel her on your arms, kiss her tiny head, see her face… “We have a family Haz,” you said quietly, making you both a bit teary. Small silence land over you when the nurse brought your baby girl to your arms. She opened her tiny green eyes, looking around her, tongue poked out of her tiny mouth. “Harry she’s so perfect,” you whispered,” Her mouth looks like rose.” Harry smiled, kissing both of your foreheads before wrapping his big arms around you, “What if we’d name her Rose, eh? It would be perfect. Our little perfect rose.”

--------------------

Posted by ; http://mullingarbum.tumblr.com