Making sure you're warm.

Liam: His hand slips into yours as the two of you walk side by side in the crisp autumn air. "Jeez, your hand's cold," he exclaims. He pulls you off to the side of the sidewalk and takes both of your hands in his, rubbing warmth into the palms with his thumbs before slipping them into the pockets of his hoodie. "Better?" he asks.

Harry: "Cold?" he asks with a slight frown as he watches you shiver slightly. You nod and he ducks out of the room, returning moments later with a jumper of his. "Here," he says, handing it over to you. "This was the warmest one I could find." Once you've pulled it on, he wraps his arms around you, pulling you into him and pressing you into the warmth of his chest.

Niall: You jump slightly when he wraps his jacket around your shoulders. "You looked cold," he murmurs. "I am," you mumble and he chuckles softly. "Why didn't you say anything?" he asks, wrapping his arms around you from behind and resting his chin on the top of your head. "I'll keep ya warm," he promises, dropping a warm kiss to the top of your head.

Zayn: You wake up to find him nuzzled against you. "What are you doing in here?" you hiss. "I told you to sleep on the couch." "I know," he says. "But when I checked on you, you looked cold, so I brought the big blanket from the living room and crawled in with you." He scoots closer yet and presses a kiss to your forehead. "Plus I sleep better when I'm next to you."

Louis: "Warm enough?" he asks as he tucks the blankets in toward your sides. You nod slowly, your eyes drooping. "I'm gonna make you some soup, okay?" He leans in and presses a warm kiss to your already feverish forehead. "Rest up for now. I'll be right back with that soup." Then, after you've finished it, he'll neglect the dishes and just crawl in with you, keeping you warm.

-----

Posted by dirtshag