You have a Panic attack

Harry: Flashing lights blind you as you and the boys push through the crowd of paparazzi trying to get inside the venue. You're petrified, You've always been scared to be in small spaces and ever since you started to date Harry it's gotten worse. The body guards squeeze in closer to you trying to shield you all of the swarming men with cameras. Your heart pounds against your chest, your head spins and you grip on to Harry's hand tighter. Your having a Panic attack. Harry notices what is going on and screams for the boys and the bodyguards, They form a circle around you and Harry. He stands in front of you his hands on either side of your face. He softly orders you to just look in his eyes and breath, you do as your told and finally your okay enough to continue the journey inside.

Liam: You are at a signing with the boys when you have to use the restroom. You insist that you'll be fine and you don't need a bodyguard to escort you. You sneak away from everyone and make your way to the restrooms when your stopped by around 20 girls, or shall I say Fans. They jump to you and shove papers and pens in your face, you start to get nervous as more and more people crowd you pushing you to the wall. "Stop! Get Away From Her!" you hear a warm voice yell, this, probably wasn't the best idea, the girls now went to Liam, but luckily bodyguards rushed up and took you and Liam to one of the backrooms. You where still in shock and your head hurt like hell Liam took you in his arms rubbing your back and whispering sweet little words in your ear, after 10 minutes you regained your strength and walk back with your boyfriend to his fans.

Louis: "Oh My Goodness! It's Louis and [y/n]!" You hear a girl scream, you sigh and pull away from your boyfriends lips. You understand that the fans he meet may never meet him again but it hurts that you can't have a normal relationship. He gives you a reassuring smile and takes your hand walking with you to the fans, you don't remember much after that. You remember to many fans, to close and to loud, Your frozen in fear as you get separated from Louis in the sea of fans. "Babe! Babe?!" you faintly hear, finally he reaches you pulling your hand to safety. You're still panicking but he kisses your lips and calls Paul to come get you, when you return to the hotel, you cuddle in bed and relax.

Niall: You always had to wear hoddies or hats when you went to get Niall from the airport, but this time your cover was blown. Before you knew it, you was surrounded by reporters and paparazzi. You gasp and try to get away but you feel trapped. Instantly you search for a blonde head in the sea of people, but you have no luck. Suddenly you feel someone grab you, you yell in fear but you realize it's Niall you stop resisting and follow him through the crowd and to the van, He apologizes countless times and takes you out for Nando's to try to make it up to you.

Zayn: The Mall wasn't a place you and Zayn wen't often, there where to many girls and to much trouble. But, You felt safe enough with 2 bodyguards So you went. Everything was going good until some jealous fans pushed you away from Zayn and then screamed his name. Within seconds heads snapped around and there was already a crowd of people. You where pushed and shoved until you was on the ground. You was getting stepped on, Zayn fights through the crowd and takes you in his arms running you to the car. "It's okay." He whispers as you gasp for breath. Zayn kisses you lightly and you go home. "Next time, we'll take 3 bodyguards." He jokes.

----------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs