"I've got you"

Louis: It had become too much, you had reached a breaking point. You sat on the cold tile floor, disgusted with yourself, but admiring the scars, the old and the freshly done. The day was an atrocity to say the least, work, school, being approached by some hateful fans, and not to mention Louis was hardly home anymore. So the pills sat in your hand, you listened to the sound they made as your hand shook. But what you didn’t hear was Louis walking into the flat, you didn’t hear him calling your name, panicking, or running up the stairs. As your lips parted to drop those tablets that would end it all into your body, the door burst open. Louis flew into the room, knocking the pills out of your trembling hands, skittering to the cool floor. His frame enveloped yours, breathing heavily into the tangles of your hair, and shaking. Both of you sobbed, cooing apologies and weary words of adoration, “you’re okay, we’re gonna fix you,” he murmurs, “I’ve got you now”

Harry: The boys had a signing, and Harry had asked you to tag along, so you sat off a bit from the table, but still in sight of the fans. Many waved, or approached you to talk, some even asked for you to sign some things. It was getting late, the signing would be over in an hour or so, when three girls, a bit younger than you strutted into the room. Obviously showing off for attention, they wore barely any clothing, batting eyelashes and tossing heated hair. One glanced your way before scoffing, tapping the other two and whispering a bit too loudly, “she’s like his pet, she just follows him wherever he goes, I don’t see why he’d want such an ugly pet whore though” and with that they all giggled. The boys gasped, growing tense, but your eyes stayed on the floor, biting your lip to keep the tears in. You looked up for a second to see them cowering, shameful and afraid as Harry stood up, towering over them, “go” he said quietly. One of the girl’s – obliviously – asked why. “Go, get out!” Harry roared and they went scuttling out the door. “shh sh” Harry sighed, wrapping you up away from prying eyes of fans, “I’m sorry, they’re gone, I’ve got you”

Niall: You smirked as Niall eyed the last bite of cake on his plate, before swooping in, scooping it up and swallowing it before he could even blink. “Hey!” he cried, but you only giggled in response. His eyes lit up, a playful growl emanating from his lips. “you know what this means?” he asks teasingly and you giggle, getting up from your seat, just as he attempts to grab you from his side, you jump running circles around the island in the kitchen. The two of you laugh as the chase carries on, from the bedroom, the kitchen, stairs, even outside, until finally you prance into the living room, Niall right on your heels. You yelp giddily, narrowly avoiding him diving towards you. “alright that’s it, I’m so gonna get you now princess” he growls again, and you squeal, both of you giggling as you run laps around the coffee table, before Niall gets a leg up on the table, carefully jumping across and tackling your body to the couch. You both laugh as Niall presses overdramatic, audible kisses to every part of your body. Tightening his grip playfully he chuckles, “I’ve got you now, haven’t I?”

Zayn: You both lay out on the hammock one warm summer night, it had just stopped raining, the air fresh with that scent, crickets humming in the starry night, and you would do anything to freeze that moment. His fingers interlocked with yours, but you both stared straight up, the stars and only the stars in your vision. “Do you ever feel inconsequential?” you ask suddenly, “or does that not plague the mind of the Zayn Malik” you add giggling. “what’re you going on about?” he asks. You chuckle, “I just wanna mean something to the world, I want to be known when I die, not to be forgotten after a few years, I don’t wanna be a microcosm anymore.” He pauses, and there’s a momentary, comfortable silence for a few minutes. Then he turns to face you finally, and you turn as well. He bends forward a bit, pressing his lips to yours in a sweet kiss, intrigued by your words. “what was that for?” you ask, blushing in the darkness. “Nothing, just glad I’ve got you”

Liam: You sat in the airport chairs, sunglasses over your eyes, your hair tucked in a neat bun as a manner of unsuccessful disguise. Fans had approached you as you awaited Liam’s return after 7 months. After taking pictures with a few young girls and signing someone’s cellphone, following a few twitters, the flight was announced as having landed and your heart leapt in your chest; cliché as that may be. The filed off, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and then finally Liam, his hair had grown out, he looked tanner and his eyes lit up when they met yours and you took off running. Jumping up instinctively into his arms, wrapping your legs around his muscular torso he laughed and kissed your forehead before his lips met yours. “I missed you so much” you murmur into his ear as his grip gets tighter, he presses kisses to every part he can reach in this position. “I know I missed you more, but I’ve got you now, and I’m never letting go”

------------------

Posted by http://dumblingar.tumblr.com/post/44878170370/ive-got-you