Niall Imagine

You walked to the door of your apartment and opened it. Four boys you’d grown to know and love stood before you.
“Can Niall come out and play?” said Harry mockingly.
“No, I’m sorry. We are having his parents over tonight, so I can’t afford you all losing track off time today. But you can hang out here!”
They all shuffled in, kissing your cheeks and taking off their shoes.
“Hey! There he is!” Zayn is the first to the front room, bringing Niall into a hug. “We’ve come to crash your afternoon.”
“Great to see ya lads,” your Irishman greets his friends. “I didn’t know we’d be gettin together this week. I thought you’d all be travelin’.” You walked into the kitchen to get some beers and snacks for them as they chatted away. You grabbed the beers from the refrigerator and started to walk into the front room when you heard your name.
“So, how are thing going with you and (Y/N)?” Liam asked.
“Great man, just- really great.” You start to blush behind the corner.
“Awww!!! Is our Nialler blushin’?!” Louis teased him, now you were blushing even harder.
“Yes, ok. I am. She’s just wonderful. Smart, so funny, classy but no too much so, and so incredibly beautiful. Inside and out lads. I’ve never felt this way bout a girl before, I feel like I’m gonna screw it up with every word I say!”
The boys laughed and Liam spoke up, “Do you get butterflies whenever you see her?”
“Yeah, completely.”
“And her voice-“
“Absolutely! Just gives me chills mate. And way she talks and her mind is so- like- it’s so clear and free. She’s amazing.”
Louis joined in, “Well after being through this with (Y/N), I’d say our Nialler is in love!”
The boys all ‘aw’ed and Niall laughed. “Maybe. Mates, it’s just crazy. Like, life was good before with the band and tours and fans, but she just makes it all feel whole. Is that crazy? It is right?”
You walked in and placed the beers on the table, a chorus of thanks coming from your guests. You walked over to Niall and kissed him slow and sweetly.
“It’s not crazy.” He smiled as you walked upstairs to your shared room. You could hear the chaos irrupting downstairs of laughing and boyish antics.
After a few minutes, everything was quiet with the closing of the door. You sat up and put your book down, about to leave your bed to see if they all went out like you warned them not to. But before you could get up, Niall appeared in the doorway of the bedroom.
“Hi.” He said.
“Are the boys gone?”
“Yeah,” he scratched the back of his neck as he walked over to you. “I kicked them out. I have more important things to be doing right now.” You smiled.
“Like what Horan?” Niall leaned over you and kissed you slowly, sweetly, and deeply. When you pulled apart, he rested his forehead on yours.
“Things like that. (Y/N), I-it is crazy. I know you said it’s not but it is. It’s crazy that it could happen for me, but I love you.”
“I love you too. I love you so much.” You pulled your boyfriend closer to you by his neck, kissing him over and over again.

-----------

Posted by wowtherestyles

*A/N*; Originally posted with the Name Elena. Changed to (Y/N).