He finds your scars

He finds your scars **MAY BE TRIGGERING**

Niall:Your wrist is still locked by his grip as the pleading blue in his eyes meets your equally sad eyes. There’s something strange in the way he looks at you; just as millions of ‘whys’ are screaming from his eyes. Not being able to look at him anymore, your gaze falls down, but your chin is caught with the fingers of his free hand just a moment after, picking it up, forcing you to look straightly at him. There’s silence, that pleading silence in which you take time to notice a tear creating in the corner of his eye which he doesn’t want to release. He doesn’t even know why, but all the guilt dancing around the room is in his chest, squeezing and smashing his heart. Moment into the silence, and his arms are wrapped around you, quiet sobs of both of you filling the emptiness as he mumbles a small sorry in your hair.

Zayn:
An indefinite mumble leaves his lips and thick brows set in a frown above his eyes. You find your shoes rather interesting as you feel his gaze burning already hurt skin. A had he’s holding in his, a precious, fragile one belongs to the person he loves the most. Even though his face is not showing it yet, there are numerous of feeling mixed on the inside; there’s anger, confusion, and the one winning - sorrow. But the anger is not only towards the someone hurting you, but looking at your scars also makes him angry of himself; as it sounds ridiculous, he wasn’t supposed to let this happen. It’s all breaking him and smashing him. But the only thing he does is take you in his arms, lightly stroking your hair and letting you cry in his chest hoping that maybe, just maybe he’ll be able to relieve you from your pain setting you free.

Louis:Blue eyes trail over the skin of your wrists, locking on one particular spot. A hand he’s using to hold yours into raises bringing hurt skin closer to his gaze. Using a single finger, he trails a line over slightly reddish spot, as gently as he would break you if he used a bigger pressure, but stops as soon as he feels you wincing. You’re not wincing from the pain he’s causing - he’s not causing any - but there’s that feeling you haven’t stopped feeling since the day you met him; him walking away. Without a word, his hand leaves your wrist and his arms tightly wrap around your body pulling you in and holding you as tight as he can.

Liam:"Can I see?" he says and it’s not even a question, before you can do something, your wrist is already taken in his hand, tightly encircled with his strong fingers. Few tears are already on their way down your cheeks which had already felt so much of them. A frown creates in between his eyebrows and he can do nothing but release a few of his own tears to trail a line over his skin, too. His gaze raises from your skin and turns towards you, locking on your eyes and its simply breaking him seeing you like that. Wrapping arms tightly around your body, he pulls you so close, his hands constantly rubbing your back, tangling in your hair as he whispers something. "Promise me", he pleads through the sobs and he doesn’t even know why; to stop is even harder than to begin. But he wants it, he wants is firstly for you. He loves you.

Harry:A single finger trembles as it trails a line over your skin, lips meeting hurt skin right after it just as he tries to kiss away all of the pain you’ve been feeling. But somehow, on some of his specific ways, it hurts him too; he was supposed to be protector, the person to shelter you from all of the bad of this world, but he failed. He was there standing and watching you get hurt, as he thinks. Even though it sounds selfish, it’s true. Without a word, he lets few of his own tears fall down his cheeks and he takes you in his arms, your head instantly falling on his chest, soft heartbeats soothing you.
------------

Posted by cupcake-harry