"Why Do You Love Her?"

“Why Do You Love Her?”

Zayn: He keeps your relationship private there’s no question about that, but he decided to answer the question. “I just love her, we get along well she understands me and I understand her. She’s just very chill like myself and that’s one thing I really love about her,” he smiles.

Liam: He blushes the minute he gets asked the question. “I just love everything about her,” he says blushing even more. “She just makes me really happy and I love being with her every minute I can even with my hectic schedule. I’m very lucky to have her in my life to be honest .”

Harry: He knows you would be watching the interview at home so while answering the question he stares directly at the camera. “She’s one of the most beautiful girl I’ve meet in my life and I wouldn’t change her for the world,” he smiles showing off his dimples before blowing you a kiss.

Louis: “What’s not to love about [Y/N],” he immediately answers without hesitation. “She’s funny, smart, out going, friendly, caring.” “She really is, she’s a nice girl and makes Louis really happy,” Niall adds and the rest of the boys nod in agreement while Louis just sits there smiling.

Niall: He can’t stop smiling as he gets asked the question. “Why do I love her? Oh god if you only knew how much I love her we’d be here all day,” he nervously laughs. When Niall is just with the boys he’s always talking about you. “You honestly would be here all day if he starts,” Harry laughs.

--------------

Posted by malikzapper